Chapter 12 - More Steps

Harry's POV

It's been one week since the incident we had. Finny is now completely healthy and I'm happy as ever. I'm cleaning the kitchen, like everytime my cupcake and me had a little breakfast war. The boys are all over but without the girl. They decided to go on a little trip for two weeks. They all packed they suitcases and are travelling across the southerner.

When we have winter here in England, the southern hemisphere is warm. The girls aren't used to the cold, they say. Weird, because they are born here and live here. But they said to have a girls night for two weeks and also told us that they maybe want to stay longer. In their mind we, aka the boys including me, disturb their girls night.

Oh well, whatever. After cleaning the kitchen I enter the living room where all the lads are settled. We want to do a boys night...Eeeeeew, that sounded so gay, or cheesy. And I am not gay. I dunno, I shouldn't think about this kind of words. You know....boys night.

I didn't releazie I stood in the middle of the room between kitchen and living room, next to the boys. I was too much into the weird words that are swinging back and forth in my head.

"Hazz, are you gonna sit with us and play already or do you want to stay their and think about how good looking I am?", Louis laughs and the others join him. I roll my eyes at him and sit between Liam and Zayn. Louis and Niall are on the ground infront of our feets. My cupcake is in her playpen. She is playing with a little castle with little figures in it. And of course with snoopy - she never leaves her snoopy alone.

I was tired because of the stress I had the last few days. I don't blame anyone if oyu think that. I am just tired. I lean in the couch back, put my hand on my forehead to shield my eyes from the lights. I close my eyes for a moment and try to relax. The boys are shouting at the game but neither me or my baby are disturbed by noise. And the boys know that Finny would be scared so they shout more normal then other days.

Then, all of sudden...

"Hazz.....", I open my eyes and look at the boys. They are really into the game. But who called me. Oooh I bet they are playing a prank on me. Like ever. Louis has a smirk on his face I see that at the corner of my eye. I close my eyes again...

"Hazz...", I hear again. It is more like a whisper and a bit like someone is lisping. I sigh loudly,

"Guys, what do you want? Just tell me already and stop counting my name.". Silence.

I open my eyes and look at the boys. They have weird expressions on their faces. Liam puts his hand on my forehead, feeling my temperature. I roll my eyes and slap his hand away. I look at them again, waiting for an answer.

"What is going on? Who called me?", I ask again, a bit annoyed. Then Louis gets up nearly in my face before getting back......

*SLAP* He slapped me! What the hell is going on with him?!

"Ooow Louis, what the actually hell? Are you insane? Oh fuck that hurt!", I groan, rubbing my cheek. He looks at me weirdly. I kick him in the shin and he fells to the ground. I smirk to myself. He holds his shin while rolling around the room. Liam grabs my shoulders, turning me to him.

"Harry, what is wrong with you?", he asks."Huh? Nothing is wrong with me. I just asked who called me and Louis slapped m-",

"Hazz!", What the...I quickly turn to my baby, seeing her leaning againt her playpen. She is holding herself up against it and looking up at me with her big eyes. The boys shoot me weird faces and I bend down infront of my cupcake.

"What did you said baby?", I stroke her cheek. "Can you repeat it, kitten?", I asked her gently. She blinks a few times funnily at me. I guess she's trying to understand me. All the ohter boys are also bended down, circling around her.