Chapter 38 - "Here we go."

SEXUAL CONTENT

Harry's POV 

"Harry...I am pregnant."... She...is...pregnant...Like a baby in her uterus. Ugh, okay that was a bit weird. But really now. My wife is pregnant. That means, I am going to be a father. for the second time. I am Infinity for my first and real daughter. Like I said, I never felt being a brother for Infinity at the beginning.

I look at her. I can't say anything right now. I am just happy. That's all. I didn't expect this but at the same time, I was waiting for a baby. I see April playing with her fingers nervously, looking down at her feet.

"H-Harry, aren't you going to say something?", she whimpers, her big eyes begin to fill with tears, at the verge to let them fall. But the tears beat me to it and the tears begin to run down her beautiful cheeks. She cups her face with her hands and apologizes hundred times. I am so confused right now. Why would she apologize for something so nice. Without thinking twice, I take her in my arms and rub her back.

"Baby, what are you apologizing for? You did nothing wrong", I whisper in her ear, trying to calm her tense body. But she just shakes her head and begins to murmur more like to herself,

"I didn't want to ruin your career. And you have a wonderful child-",

"Don't you dare to go further. You are carrying my child. There is nothing to apologize. I wanted a second baby for a long time. I was just afraid that you didn't want to. But I guess, before we get too old, we should raise one kid more.", I say with a chuckle and I hear her giggles in my chest.

"How are we going to tell the others? What about Finny? I mean can she take it? What if-", I laugh loudly, causing her to stop in tracks. She looks up at me and frowns a bit,

"Is it that bad, that I am worried or what?", she asks, sounding a bit offended. I stiffle a laugh at her cute scoffing face and kiss her lips lightly.

"I know what you mean. It's okay, I just thought how cute you are - thinking like this.", she just nods her head in approval. I think for a second before an idea pops in my head.

"How about we invite all the boys and their girls plus kids and make a big party about it? This would be fun.", I tell her and she nods her head, her eyes sparkling in excitement. I kiss her forehead and stroke her not yet visible bump. Just thinking about a life that is inside of another one. That my wife is carrying my baby. The total responsebility.

"I love you.", I whisper. She looks up at me and I see her cheeks blush wich makes me happy. I still have the cheeky effect on her. That means I am not too old for that kind of flirt.

"Yes, you are.", I hear April giggle. I said that out loud? Oh god. I slap my forehead and groan loudly. She laughes in my shoulder while rubbing my shoudler blades. I kiss her neck and we go over to the living room. We need a cheeky but still serious plan.

******* AFTER ONE HOUR ******* 

"Okay, we have balloons, streamer etc. We have lasagne, salad, rice with steak and a huge chocolate cake. Wait, do we have drinks?", april rambles on, pacing the room back and forth, trying to get everything in time. I smile at her but I know I have to calm her down. Even if it is too early, I don't want to put pressure on her. I take her by her waist as she was going to pass me and let her sit on my lap.

I kiss her neck and her bare shoulder, since she is wearing an off shoulder top. I have to take my crotch under control. I know she looks hot but I can't since my daughter is in her room. We could've have time before the party. Okay, I think I need her. I begin to lick her shoulder and squeeze her boobs. I thougt she is wearing my favourite bra but I couldn't even feel it. Weird.