Chapter 27 - Little Wonders...

Stranger's POV

"I heard, that Harry is going out to some restaurant with the whole band. My plan is going easier than I thougt."

"Wait, will the baby be there too?", the dumb idiot asks me. I roll my eyes and look at the mirror from my car, cheking my make-up.

"Yes, George. She will be there. What do you think? They can't just lieave her alone there. And like I told you thousand of times, this plan is going to explode on her. I want him to feel the pain. My bosses may be in jail, but that doesn't mean the don't have source. this is going to be fun.", I laugh and he choks his head to the side.

"But who are your bosses. I mean, c'mon Taylor. We are together and work on this shit together. Why don't you tell me already who they are?", he asks me. Shit, he isn't that dumb as I thought. I look at him for a second, boring my blue eyes in his nearly black ones.

"Do you really want to know them? I don't think you can tolerate it. And if you tell someone, whoever it may be...I have to kill you. I am not here to save you. I am here to fulfill a mission for my bosses... ", I look at him for a second, seeing him with a hesitant expression but it hardens again.

"Now, I am asking again. Do you want to know who they are?", I ask him directly. He rolls his eyes and sighs out in annoyance,

"God, Taylor yes. Do you think that I am that dumb?", Yes.

"No, I just want to be sure you can tolerate it.", he nods his head and I lean my head back and close my eyes.

"Their names are Tracy and Jeff...Styles."        [AN: Harry's and Infinity's Parents]

"But why would they want to kill their own daughter.", she is not their daughter anymore. She is just an unwanted brat. Why would they. Why would they want to let me kill her? Arriving at the restaurant, I already see the group sitting at the table. George got ready, dressing in a waiter costume and exited the car without questions. I am dressed too. Pretty good, may I add. I will fill their plates and he will serve the meal. Every meal will be normal. Expect Harry's 'daughter', how he calls her now. Everything wents well and they already ordered...Let's the mission begin. Good luck, Styles.

Harry's POV

We all decided for a little celebrate for nothing. Well, it was because we are still so strong as a big family. Everybody is here. And the most important person, my baby girl Infinity is here. We sitting in a circle at a round table. We already ordered, so we are waiting right now.

"Daddy, look. I got Butts Bunny fork and spoon.", my baby giggles. I laugh at her attempt saying 'Buggs Bunny' but instead she says 'Butts Bunny'.

"Baby, it is Buggs Bunny.",

"Butts Bunny",

"Buggs",

"Butts daddy. It is Butts." I laugh at her, kissing her head. all of sudden, she throws her utensils on the ground and I look at her, choking my head to the side.

"Bug, what did I tell you about throwing utensils? Now they're dirty and you wouldn't be able to eat. Maybe we should just go home.", I tell her and she shakes her head rapidly. Trying to reach for them from her high chair, she grunts,

"Daddyyy, my utilies", I sigh and bend down to pick them up.

"I am going to get you new one right now. But if you throw them down again, we are driving home immediately. Do you understand me?", I ask her seriously and she nods her head.

"What did I tell you?", I ask her again.

"No throwing the utilies.", she makes gesture with her hands and I nod my head. Kissing her locks, I walk over to the counter and ask for new utensils. Getting new one, I walk back to the table, seeing my baby and April playing funny games. Tommy is sitting between his parents, reading his book. Like Louis requested. He is a bit strict, but I'm not telling it doesn't fit him or he has no right. The opposite. Also, Tommy loves reading books when he is not playing. After about 15 minutes of waiting and a already whining baby beside me, the meal is being served. The waiter tells me, that he let my daughter's meal cool off, so I don't have to worry. Weird.