Chapter 33 - Our first school day

SORRY FOR THE RAPID CHANGE!!! SO SO SORRY BUT LIKE I SAID: NOBODY ADVICES ME OR DON'T GIVES ME SOME TIPS. SO I WILL JUST DO IT A BIT DIFFERENT!!! 

Harry's POV 

Today is my baby girls's first day of school. Yes, it has been 3 years since then. April and me got married of course and Finny is now closer to my wife than before. I enter my baby's room and see her still sleeping soundly in her bed.

I pull out some clothes for her before approaching her sleeping body. I think she is growing up too fast. I love seeing her grow up but couldn't she just wait a bit longer. It is like I can't get over it. But I think I have to. After a sigh escapes my lips, I corach down to her height and begin to kiss her bare shoulder, hand. I kiss her lips, her nose, her forehead and her cheeks. She has still the pouty lip expression when she sleeps. She didn't changed a bit.

"Baby, we have to get up.", I whisper, still kissing her all over the face. I hear her groan lightly as she turns her body from me and tries to tug the blankets over her head. I chuckle and tug them away.

"C'mon, love bug.", I coo at her. I think I will never let her grow up. What will happen when she becomes a teenager? What will happen when she gets a boyfriend. Ugh, I will get a heart attack then...

"I don't wanna get up.I am still tired daddy.",

"Well, that happens when little girls don't listen to their mummy and daddy. When they say 'it is time to go to slee' , then it means you have to. Otherwise, you will be tired in the morning.

"But daddy. Tommy and me had fun yesterday, playing with the new castle.", I stroke her hair and begin to strip her from her pajama's.

"Of course, baby. And I don't mind. But when you stay up late, you can't be able to get up happily and play for the next day. You can play every time the next day.", I tug her socks at her tiny feet and kiss them. I hear her giggle and look up to see her hands clapped over her mouth.

"But daddy. It is early. Why do I have to get up?", she whines a bit. I guess she forgot what day is today.

"Oh, love bug. Did you forget that you have your first school day today?", I ask her dramatically and she squeals, jumping up from the bed and running around her room, chanting something I can't make out.

"If you let me help you, we can be at bit quicker and head very quick to school. What'cha think?", I laugh at her after she cheers and clamps my legs, giggling like mad. I pick her up and we brush her teeth together, I do her hair and place her new converse on her feet.

I 'race' her down the stairs with my arms around her waist and let her step on every two step and pick her up in the air again.

"Daddy. I can walk by myself.", she giggles and tries to tickle my arms with her tiny fingers. I laugh at her attempt and place her on the stool in our kitchen. April is already preparing my baby's favourit chicken-salad sandwich for her.

"There you go big girl", April cheers and places her sandwich on the table along with orange juice. Finny giggles and begins to eat, swinging her legs back and forth on the high stool. I set myself next to her and stroke her curls out off her forehead.

"Baby, eat slowly please. You will choke over it.", she shakes her head,

"I don't want to be late for my first day. It is first very important for my first impression.", she tells like in a professional way and my eyes go big. I stare at her while she is munching on her sandwich, drinking her orange juice now and then.

"You have enough time baby. No worries.", April tell her setting my mug with hot coffee infront of me.

"Thanks babe.", and she nods her head, setting herself infront of me. We chat a bit while my baby eats her sandwich and wait for the time to come. And after what seemed like nearly twenty minutes, I get up and grab my car keys and my daughter's bag after April put her lunch box and water bottle in it.