Chapter 34 - hobo... a sexy hobo - and more...

Harry's POV

I fall beside April after our *Hello, nice to see you - I missed you* session. Panting heavily. I tug my arms under April's back and pull her close to my chest, kiss her forehead before burrying my face in her neck.

"...",

"I love you.", we say at the same time wich causes both of us to laugh out loud. Kissing her lips,I just couldn't get enough of her. The girl I fell in love with literally at the first sight. The girl, wich gave and still gives me everything from her.

Physically.

Mentally.

You know what I mean. It is not just sex. I just love her. Out of discussion.

"What are thinking about?", I snap out off my thougts and look down at my wife, who is still panting a bit. I just shake my head and kiss her lips again. Everything.

"Everything.", she nods her head, before kissing my jaw and begins to giggle. I look down at her seeing her giggling like mad. I choke an eyebrow at her.

"I like your stubbles. I's all.", she laughs and I smirk. Before she could realise what I am going to do, I begin to rub my cheek over hers and her laugher begin to get louder,

"Harryyyy", she tries to get away from me but I trapped her tiny body in my arms, not stopping my action.

"Whaaaaaat? I thought you liked my stubbles.", I pout a bit, stopping and looking down at her.

"Yees, I did. But I never said, I wanted to look like a hobo.", she laughes out loud and I growl jokingly at her. Folding my arms over my chest, I trun her my back, hearing her giggles before they die down.

"Aaaw, Hazza bear. Nooo. I didn't mean it that way.", I can feel her smirk and she tries her hardest not to laugh right now. I growl again and try to get rid off her hands wich are placed on my shoulders. Of course, jokingly, I mean.

"Even if you were a hobo - You would be the most handsome one in the world. With dimples.", she giggles just the last part. I turn my head to her,

"That's it? A handsome hobo? Did you thought that when you were saying your vows at our wedding?", she giggles again.

"Mmmhh...maybe. No honestly, I thougt about your forest green eyes, your dimples, your curls, but most importantly your charakter. I am not trying to 'make the situation better'.

But I have to remember about it. Because I am eally lucky to have you, your precious daughter and the rest of your huge and wonderful family. I wished everytime for a big family, you know?", I turn my body to look at her blue eyes, wich are still staring at me.

"Really?", she nods her head,

"When I lived in the orphanage, we were in groups. There were groups from baby's, their ages, and the group of lucky kids.", I frown at the word 'Luck kids'.

"What do you mean by 'lucky kids'?", I ask her and she tries to smile happily wich ends up in a sad smile.

"Well, there are everytime these kids wich had really high chances to get adopted. They get better meals, toys and clothes. And they are more expensive. They stuck me in the group of the bad luck kids.",

"What?",

"I was the only one because nobody wanted to adopt me. Everytime they saw me, I just heard the same sentence from their mouths. They said 'She deserves to die'. I didn't and still don't know why but yeah...",

"Babe, I'm so sorry.", I mumble, taking her bare body onto mine and press them tightly together.

"It is not your fault, Hazz. I am just happy that I got rid from them. But let's change the subject. What would happen if you had - And no I am not pregnant - if you had a second daughter?", she asks out of no where.