Chapter 28 - Everything for my Baby

April's POV

I am at the hospital I had to be. I have to work. And I hate the fact that I can't be with Harry and Infinity. But, I swear to god, I know that poisoning was on purpose. I am a nurse, I know this. But I didn't told it Harry and the others, so they wouldn't explode.

It has been three days since Finny is in coma and whenever I think about it, I have to cry. She is so msall and fragile. I pray for her every day to wake her up. I know that god can hear us. I know it. I love her to death. I want her to wake up already.

I sigh as I enter the information where Susie and Amy are sitting at. Amy is eating an apple while playing Angry birds. She has break while Susie is still working next to her.

"Would you shut up?", Susie yells at Amy. She turns her head and choks an eyebrow,

"Whaaa? I didn't even said anything? What is wrong with you granny?", she smirks at her. Susie just rolls her eyes,

"Your apple chewing is extremly annoying.",

"Then listen to music."

"No, I can't concentrate when I'm listening to music."

"Granny.", amy grumbles again, swirling in her chair in a circle before she stops and sees me. She giggles, continuing to eat her apple with loud smacking sounds. I fake-gag at her, whereupon she slaps my tigh in respond. I squeal and hit her shoulder, quickly hiding behind Susie.

"Susie, Susie, save meee!", I fake cry like a little baby but she ignores us. I look down at her and chok an eyebrow. I ask her what is wrong but she tells us that she don't want to talk about it right now. Understanding, I nod my head and set myself at the large table at the information next to Amy. She is sitting between me and Susie.

While filling some files, I hear my phone maek a tiny 'ping'. Message. I look down at my BlackBerry to see that I got a message from Harry.

Hazz-xx.: How it's goin? - H.

I smile at him before responding,

AprilTheFool: Good. How's your baby? Any changes?-A.

Hazz-xx.: Nothing. Same state. When is ur shift over? - H.

AprilTheFool: I'm so sorry. I pray 4 her every time. Will be there ASAP. Stay safe, have 2 work...-A.

Hazz-xx.: It's fine. Will se ya soon. love u and thank u - H.

AprilTheFool: Love u 2. -A.

I go back to work and try to finish as fast as I can my work. Maybe I can go home earlier today. I have to see Finny and Harry.

After nearly more 4 hours, I realise I finished all my work and decide to head to the hospital. Before arriving there, I run quickly to Mc Donald's. Knowing Harry would not eat anything or even go to the canteen to eat a bit. Grabbing some burgers, I head to the hospital. I bet the others will be there too and are hungry.

Heading to the front desk, I ask if Finny's room changed. Within nearly every eight hours, they changed her room for no reason. I got mad and yelled at them for putting a tiny baby in such pressure. After getting the information that her room didn't change, I go to the room and enter it quietly. It may possible that Harry or the others are asleep. All the boys are changing the shifts, even though Harry is there 24/7.

I see Harry stroking his daughter's hair while singing to her 'Little Wonders' like every morning, evening and night before he goes to sleep. Since the first time, he sung to her it seemed to affect her. And he didn't want to stop that. Maybe she will wake up, he tells us. And I hope so, too.