TWIN TOWER

KRISYEOL (KRIS AND CHANYEOL)

'Some of these are in fact true according to some fans down in the comments, but all the sources and credentials have been lost when information gets passed around the internet.
SO PLEASE TAKE THIS LIGHTLY as something fun to read about :D '

-Kris' mum bought a t-shirt for Chanyeol once.

-When Kris is unhappy, Chanyeol will pull funny faces at him to cheer him up.

-Chanyeol is very happy with his dancing skills, he likes to correct Kris' dancing.

-At the backstage of SMT, Chanyeol once kicked Kris.

-Chanyeol had once went crazy cause he thinks himself too beautiful, Kris has once felt upset because he was too handsome. (KRISYEOL PLEASE -___- HAHA)

-Chanyeol will stand on the top of the stairs and say to Kris "I'm taller than you".

-When they were playing the fold finger game,  "Those that  are born later than Xiumin, fold your finger". Kris refused to fold it, so Chanyeol folded Kris' finger for him.

-Kris knows of the existence of Krisyeol. (O___O)

-Kris and Chanyeol fed each other fries and drank from the same bottle. (INDIRECT KISS! MWAHAHA)

-Chanyeol's room has Kris' poster!

-Out of the 11 members, only Chanyeol dares to sit on Kris' lap.

-Chanyeol thinks Kris is very tall and very good looking, and has this proper air about him.

(c)exotic-history.lj