SCENARIOS

[FANMADE SCENARIOS]

[EXO in Roller Coaster]

Kris: SOMEBODY SHUT THE PERSON BEHIND ME. SHE'S KILLING MY EARDRUMS!

Tao: *Pulls the Wushu Stick* YOU BITCH! STOP SHOUTING, MY KRIS' EARS IS BLEEDING. YOU WILL PAY! *Wushu the person behind Kris and Him*

Luhan: Breathe in... Breathe Out.. Luhan, be strong... This is just a Roller Coaster, I AM MANLY and I can take this. I AM MAN---- AHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG, I'M GOING TO PEE! *Faced Sehun, and shook his body continuously*

Sehun: LUHAN! CAN YOU KEEP CALM? YOU'RE RUINING OUR ROMANTIC RIDE! *Pouts*

Lay: Is this the Ferris Wheel? At first, I thought it was Round and... Oh well, let's enjoy the ride! *Shows of Dimples*

Suho: This is great. I will bring my Future Girlfriend here and when she's scared, I will hug her.

Xiumin: STOP THIS RIDE! MY BAOZI CHEEKS ARE FLYING!!!!!!

Chanyeol: OMG OMG! THIS IS SOOOO MUCCCCHHHH FUN!

Baekhyun: MY EYELINEEERRR! STOP THIS RIDE AT THIS VERY MOMENT, MY PRECIOUS EYELINER FELL! 

D.O: O____O SO HIGH! I FEEL SO TAAAAALLLLLLLL! I WILL RIDE THIS FOREVER.

Kai: BITCHES PLEASE, DO KYUNG SOO IS MINE! TOUCH HIM, OR I WILL KILL YOU!

And... There Goes Chen..

"Hey" *Pokes someone's shoulder*

"IF YOU REMOVE THAT BELT AND JUMPS OFF, I SWEAR YOU WILL FLY! I DID THAT, AND IT WORK. BELIEVE ME, I'M EXPERT AT THAT"

---

Chen: Hey Kris, I’ll sing Baby Don’t Cry to you.

Kris: *Blushes* Okay!

Chen: When you SMILE, GUM SHINES.

Kris: ㅠ___ㅠ You big ass troll….

---

10 years later. . .

Radio: Careless, Careless, Shoot Anonymous, Anonymous. . .

You: Omo! That SONG !!

Daughter: Change it! Change it Dad!

Husband: It's okay. I like it whenever your mom spazzes because of me. ♥

cr: to the owners