Xiumin~ Kim Minseok

1. Pretty quiet; answers fans’ questions with a “Thank you” or something short, but most of time, before fans could really say something to him, the security guys made the fans move on in line.

2. The tubs of kimchi that he brought over to China from Korea were mostly stolen and eaten by Luhan and Chen.

3. He is the next member that known with martial arts besides Tao.

4. According to Xiumin, Lay is the cooking mom while he is the cleaning mom. (Sa EXO-M siguro ito)

5. Xiumin made the deepest impression on Luhan since he thought he looked really cute and were the same age.Even though Luhan thought Xiumin was younger than him, he looked after him when he first arrived in Korea when his Korean wasn’t that good.

6. To Xiumin, being unable to eat when you want to eat something is the worst.

7. Xiumin is the cleanest out of EXO-M.According to Kris, he’s really good at organizing.

8. The first thing Xiumin does in the morning is clean like folding blankets and clothes.

9. He is nicknamed “Baozi” by his fans which means golden bun because of his cheeks. 

10. According to him, his talents are dancing, singing and screaming. He screamed his part in MAMA when asked to show his talent making the host shocked. 

11. Xiumin is good at martial arts. He knows kendo, wushu, taekwondo and fencing.

12. In order to better his Chinese, Xiumin isn't allowed to room with Chen.

13. Xiumin’s ideal type of woman is huggable and the one who can comfort others

14. Xiumin is always very clear of sorting things, Chen named him as ‘King of Details’

15. Xiumin went to the same high school as Infinite’s Dongwoo and may have been studying in the science department

16. Xiumin practices yoga and Chinese with Tao and curls up to cuddle with him every now and then in bed

17. Xiumin has a little sister whose identity he worked very hard to keep a secret, because his mom asked him to.

18. Tao has mistakenly called him oppa and at that time he wondered if Tao was a girl because of this. 

19. At first Xiumin was scared of Chen until he heard him sing

(c)