Kris~Wu Yi Fan

1. Fan's post-it question...

Fan: Do you like older women? Younger women? Or same-age?

Kris: *let out a whine* hingg~ But I like them all...

2. Kris answered to a fan's question that his favorite superhero was superman. The fan noted his sharp English pronunciation when saying "Superman".

3. Kris will tell lame jokes that no one wants to listen.

(lels~ ginaganyan nyo si Dragon ha)

4. MC: Then who's the laziest and sleeps in the most?

Xiumin: Kris.

MC: Kris, you stay in bed the most?

Kris: Me? Yeah, a little---

5. Kris is scared of his manager. Since Kris is the leader of EXO-M,their manager is more stricter with Kris.

6. Kris stated that if he wasn't a member og EXO-M, he said he would be an EXO fan.

7. According to Lay, Kris takes 15-30 minutes long to apply skin care products on his face.

8. Kris isn't good at cooking.

(mamatay kaming dalawa sa gutom XD mwahaha..)

9. He doesn't like to eat fish.

10. Kris said his Korean is not good but he learned to say 'jjang' as well.

11. His ideal type of woman is kind, knows how to cook, fillial and can take care of people.

12. Received an Alpacasso plushie from a fan and named it "Ace" (his beloved son and 13th member of EXO). It was revealed he initially wanted his own stage name to be 'Ace'.

(at dito nanggaling si ACE! XD)

13. Can't stand when members do aegyo because he gives in easily.

14. Calls his fan Fan Qin, Mei Ge Ni, Goddesses, Angels and Fan Baby.

(ILAYO NYO SA AKIN SI BENBEN! NEKEKELEG EKE~)

15. Calls himself a Koala because he sleeps a lot (Koalas sleep about 22 hours a day)

16. He had a girlfriend in highschool.

17. He likes eating eels.

18. Kris' handphone wallpaper is one of his photo from the album.

(c)