Kris Imagine~

You and your boyfriend, Kris, were shopping at the mall together. You liked to shop with him because he had a unique fashion sense, and he looked good in outfits that would look horrible on anyone else. However, you also disliked shopping with him because wherever you two went, girls would surround Kris and squeal over how hot he was. 

"What do you think of this bag, for Tao?" Kris asked you, holding up a men's Gucci bag.

"It's nice, but I think he already has too many Gucci stuff..." You responded. You tried to ignore the group of girls who were suddenly standing right next to you, taking pictures of Kris with their phones.

"Omg! He's so tall. And his hair is perfect," one girl said excitedly.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" another girl asked Kris, grinning up at him.

"I'm gonna post this on Instagram and say he's my boyfriend." one of the girls said as she took multiple pictures of Kris from different angles. 

You wanted to push all of them away from Kris. They were getting a bit too close to him, making you uncomfortable, although Kris didn't seem fazed.

Kris noticed your unhappy face. He took your hand and led you away, leaving the girls behind.

When you reached a quiet area of the mall, Kris turned to face you. "Are you feeling okay, Y/N?"

"I don't like it when those girls give you all that attention and invade your space, " you told him miserably. "Doesn't it make you uncomfortable too? Or do you secretly like it???" 

Kris shook his head firmly. "Y/N, I don't even notice those girls because I only have eyes for you. You're the only girl in the world to me." He leaned down and kissed you sweetly, to reassure you. 

Then he gave you one of his mischievous grins. "Next time we go shopping, you can pick a 'hideous outfit' for me to wear, something that will make the other girls run away."

You smiled at his suggestion, though you knew that it wouldn't work because he would still look hot in anything. "Kris, some of your fashion picks are what people call 'hideous', and yet you still have so many fangirls. I don't know how you do it."

Kris laughed. "My fashion sense shows my artistic side."

You grinned and shook your head at him, your wonderful boyfriend who believed he had a gift for the arts.

(c)EXOmagine