Chen~ Kim Jongdae

1. Friendliest member at fan signings. GOD of fan signings. He knows how to handle the noona fans.  Basically, he’s the most conversational, laughs at the corny,fail jokes fans made and smiles a lot.

2. Chen has a phobia of public speaking. (aww.. parehas kami TuT)

3. Chen is very stubborn; he must get everything he wants.

4. He chose "Chen" as his stage name because he wants to get closer to fans.

5.  He is a forgetful person (but not as extreme as Lay) so he needs to write down what he wants to do. 

6. He also knows how to solve 6X6 rubik's cube

7. Chen is very humourous, he often makes Xiumin laugh loudly.

8. Chen made the deepest impression on Xiumin because of his singing skills.When Xiumin was practicing a song, there was a difficult part that he didn’t know how to sing but Chen was able to sing it in a second so Chen taught Xiumin how to sing that part. (XIUCHEN FTW!!! )

9. When Chen first met Tao, he thought he looked really manly and found it cool that he knew wushu.

10. Chen is the type of person that eats a lot but doesn’t gain much weight.

11. Chen can sleep at anywhere and everywhere

12. Chen's habit: licking his lips

Favorite motto: Let's love happily.

13. Before debut, Chen learned Chinese for 6 Months.

14. Chen is close to Super Junior’s Kyuhyun. Whenever Chen practices singing, Kyuhyun always encourages and guides Chen. 

15. Chen is in charge of washing the dishes in M.  Xiumin often orders him around. 

16. He can also play the piano. 

17. Chen was mistaken as a Chinese person at first because of his looks.

(c)fyexomfacts, thekaisoo, exoticph