Chanyeol Imagine~

You have just finished showering when you heard noises coming from the living room, must be your boys playing again. You were walking out of your room when you stepped onto something, and it was one of your son's toy.

' Park Chanyeol! ' You called, and your silly husband ran over, making sure that you're alright.

' Yes baby? Is anything wrong? ' Chanyeol asked, putting his hands on your arms. 

' Look at this, what if I tripped and fall omg, ' you replied, pointing to the toy that was thrown there. ' Thank goodness nothing happened oh gawd I'm sorry baby, ' Chanyeol replied as he bend down to pick up the toy. ' Baby girl you're fine in there right? ' He added, caressing your tummy and giving it a peck.

' Yah you little fellow did you threw your toys anyhow again! ' Chanyeol said as he went back into the living room and carried your son, walking back to you after that. ' What if mummy trip and fall? ' Chanyeol asked as he let your son down. ' I'm sorry mummy I didn't mean to! ' Your son replied, hugging your tummy. ' Sorry baby sis! ' He added, looking up at you with his puppy eyes, just like his dad. 

You soften at this sight and patted his head immediately, saying, ' It's fine baby just keep them properly next time okays? And make sure that your dad keeps them away for you too~ ' ' Baby that's not fair! 'Chanyeol exclaimed. ' What's not fair, ' you asked with a chuckle. ' He should keep his own toys, ' Chanyeol replied with a pout. ' Aish my giant aegi, ' you said as you patted his cheeks. ' I need to take care of three kids after our girl is born don't I? ' You added. ' Yes, and you'll need to take care of us forever, ' Chanyeol replied as he placed his arms around your waist, leaning closer and stealing a kiss from you. 

' Tsk behave yourself Chanyeol! You're such a bad influence! ' You said as you pinched his arm lightly. ' Mummy, ' your son called. ' Yes baby? ' You answered with a smile. ' I want a kiss too, ' he replied. ' Tsk you cheeky fellow! ' Chanyeol said as he carried him up, and this time round you lean towards him, allowing your son to give you a peck on your cheeks. ' Alright time to sleep now little fellow, ' Chanyeol said. ' Put me down first dad, ' he replied. Chanyeol did so, and before going into his room, he gave your tummy a kiss and said, ' Good nights baby sis~ Nights dad and mummy~ ' Chanyeol ruffled his hair with a grin as he walked into his room, saying, ' He's sensible~ ' You nodded, dragging him into your bedroom and said, ' Now it's time for us to sleep~ ' As the two of you got onto your bed, Chanyeol slipped his arms around your waist and pulled you closely with him, whispering, ' Sleep well, my superwomen~ '

(c)EXOmagine