Baekhyun~Byun Baekhyun

1. Baekhyun was really friendly and because he's very open-minded, he got along with everyone really well. 

2. He was the mood maker of the class and was a god at making adult/perverted jokes.

(LUH?! BYUNtae XD)

3. Baekhyun's really witty with his fans too.

Fan: Oppa, I only get your photocards when I buy the albums.

Baekhyun: Why...You don't like me??

Fan: No, no. It's just that your card comes out a little bit too much

Baekhyun: I'll personally call the factory and tell them to put a hold on making my photo cards, okay?

4.  At the COEX fan signing in Ilsan, one fan was way too nervous and she wasn't able to even open her mouth in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun poked her and prodded, "Why are you nervous?~ Don't be nervous. don't be nervous~" . She became even more jittery.

(PITINGINI! KUNG MAKIKITA KO SILA IN PERSON, GANYAN DIN AKO! JUSKO JUGIGO! BAKA DI NA KO GUMALAW SA KINATATAYUAN KO!!! XDDD )

5. At the Times Square fan signing with EXO, Baekhyun was in a good mood. The fans near him were chanting "I love you". He took notice of them and started dancing along with the rhythm of their chanting.

6. (nakakatouch ito pramis! T____T)

During middle school, Baekhyun was said to really take good care of his seatmate. One time, his seatmate forgot to bring his pencil case, so he started worrying. Baekhyun gave the guy his own pencil case and told him, “You can use this.” so Baek’s seatmate was really touched. But then right before the guy could express his thanks, Baekhyun opened his mouth to say, “Since you’re using it, take my notes for me.”

7. Baekhyun will act cutely in front of the girl that she likes.

8. He likes a girl  with a lot of charms and unique charisma.

9. Baekhyun loves to make an "ugly" face in front of his friends.

10. "I don't want the fans to give us attention & hopes but I want EXO to be known for always give fans of attention and hopes"

11. Baekhyun is laughing whenever he watches his pre-debut photos and videos.

12. He often pactice his face expression in front of the mirror after shower.

13. He thinks that he's cute naturally.

14. "Many fans asked me to do 'bbuing bbuing' during the fan-signs but I was shy"

15. D.O said that Baekhyun is the most naughty member in EXO-K.

16. Baekhyun blushes a lot in front of his fans, especially during fansigning.

17. He likes fruits, especially strawberries.

18. According to Suho and D.O, Baekhyun loves to nag with puppy eyes.

19. Baekhyun's favorite daily style: shirt + jeans + casual backpack

20. Baekhyun doens't like a girl who talks and acts too much.

(c)thekaisoo, baekfromlight48