Kai~Kim JongIn

1. Kai & Tao have the darkest skin in the group. When everyone gathers, whenever these 2 speak, everyone will pretend that they can hear but can’t see where they are (because they are too dark).

(hahaha ang adik XDD)

2. Kai once lost a bet, so he stripped and danced in the practice room, Luhan filmed it. 

(mahiram nga ang phone ni Lulu XD)

3. Kai is very satisfied in his chinese language skills. Luhan used to laugh at him, but D.O feels that Kai speaks chinese very well.

4. Kai likes to sleep naked.

5. Korean fans saw Kai stuffing the lollipop from his mouth into Kyungsoo’s mouth.

6. Ever since Kai was threatened with knives in London, he has mentioned that he does not wish to return to England.

(D____O)

7. Kai’s nickname is Kkamjong. He admits it and knows that he has darker skin tone than the other members, but because the members tease him way too often about it, he seldom gets annoyed by it. During the Channel V Hero filming, Chanyeol laughed, pointing out that even Kai’s chair is a dark color. Kai retorted with a straight face, “그래요. 나 까매요. 아주 까맣죠…” Translates into “That’s right. I’m dark. Very dark…” Then, he pointed to a couple fans in the audience, “Some of the fans here have a similar dark skin tone. It’s like I’m watching a bunch of Kai’s in front of me…like family.” 

8. At one fan signing, Kai promised a fan that he’d marry her in the future.

The fan was a four year old…

9.  Whenever Kai pretends to cry in front of Monggu, it's said that Monggu tilts his head, and Kai finds that really cute. So whenever Monggu doesn't respond when Kai calls him, Kai puts on a crying act and Monggu would come running and tilt his head.

10. Kai's father is his #1 fan and loves his son's dancing. And this is why, Kai has a real close relationship with his father.

11. He's  said to like really  skinny girls, considering the types of girls he's shown interest in the past.

12. He is also really good at running and he likes P.E classes.

13. Kai can be really dull and nonchalant with his fanservice. But if you catch him in his good mood, he can go from repeating the fan's name over and over again, saying "____-ah, I love you", to telling corny jokes.

14. Unlike Suho who was warm and caring to his fans, Kai was really indifferent to them but in reality, he secretly took note of each fan and made sure to remember their faces. Turned out he could be really playful and childish once he gets comfortable with you.

15. Kai likes fans who calls him 'oppa'. 

Fan: Jongin-ah, hi~

Kai: Yes, hello.

Fan: Jongin-ah, is your back okay?

Kai started giving the fan an intimidating glare.

Fan: Jong. Jongin-ah...

Kai: Uniform.

Fan: ...huh?

Kai: School uniform...You're wearing one right now

Fan: Ah...but I'm also a 94'er...

Kai: Call me oppa

Fan: Yes...oppa.

16. He likes to tap someone on the shoulder and pretends that it's not him. He does that A LOT.

17. There was one fan who asked Kai what animal he thinks she looks like. She was expecting him to say a rabbit, a puppy, or any cute animal that people usually say out of politeness. He told her she looks like a porcupine. The fan left feeling confused whether to feel good about it or not.

(hahaha bakit porcupine pa talaga XD)

(c) thekaisoo, saranghaeexo