Chapter 31

Last Chapter:

Gray's POV

Natsu looked angry but not at us but at Loke for doing what he did.

--------------------------------------------------------

Erza's POV

While Natsu was trying to control his anger, I took the letter from Gray and opened it up. Right after I opened the letter everyone was looking at me as I read it out loud for everyone to hear.

"Dear Everyone,

I am going to miss you all and I will remember everything you have done for me. I know you want me back at FairyTail but we all know that it won't happen. But I wish I could see you all one last time again but I can't. The thing is as I am writing this to you all I am crying but I know that it's normal when you are separated from people you love and people you're going to miss.

I know that there are still many different adventures and places for us to go on together. But if anything great happens I want you to send me a letter about it and if possible a picture. I'm going to miss you all even the pick-haired boy that I can't remember but I will miss you all and lastly, goodbye.

Sincerely, Lucy Heartfilia"

Everyone is crying and saying that they are going to miss Lucy too. I bet if we could see Lucy right now she would crying too but we know that her spirits will be there to comfort her in her moments of sadness.

Lucy's POV

(Lucy's outfit is up top and this is before Natsu left which will be later that night)

After I gave Loke the letter he left and it was still in the middle of the day. Here I was in my room crying because I won't be able to see them again.

As I was crying I didn't hear the door open and someone hugged me.

I looked over my shoulder to see Sebastian. I didn't care that he was hugging me I just wrapped my arms around him and cried my eyes out.

But as I cried, my head started to hurt and my mind was slowly becoming blank as the memories slowly disappeared from my mind.

Sebastian's POV

As she was crying I looked over at the door and saw my young master standing there with sadness in his eyes. Then I noticed that she wasn't crying anymore so I looked down and saw she had passed out from crying so much.

I picked her up and put her on her bed. I then covered her up with the blanket and left the room closing the door behind me.

"It's going to take some time for her to get used to her new life." I heard Ciel say. I sighed and said, "Yes, it seems that she loved those people very much."

Then I walked off to the kitchen to make tea for Ciel while he went to his study to finish his work.

Once I finished with the tea, I walked to Ciel's study and knocked on the door. "Come in." he said. With that, I opened the door.

Original Date Posted: Oct. 16th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 3rd, 2022