Chapter 18

Last Chapter:

Wendy's POV

Everyone stood still like a bomb just hit them.

--------------------------------------------------------

Erza's POV

No one was moving from where they stood so I said "What will happen to Lucy?" Ruby turned to me with a sicking smile still on her face.

"She will forget about this world and all of you but she will know how to use magic and she will remember her spirits. Her spirits won't remember any of you either." she said

"So what would happen if we found a way to bring both of them back?" Levy said

Ruby said "You won't be able to. You see before Natsu left for Black Butler with Luc,y I did something to him so he would be the only one to be able to come back."

I don't remember her doing anything while we battling her. Ruby then turned to us and said "You guys probably don't remember because I took it out of your memories."

Gramps glared at Ruby as he asked, "What did you do to Natsu?" Ruby turned back to face Gramps and said " All I did was give him a little kiss."

"So you're saying that if you kiss someone then it allows them to come back to the world their original world?" I said and Ruby nodded her head.

"There is something I forgot to say." Ruby quickly said before anyone could say anything else

"What did you forget to tell us?" Gajeel asked

Ruby spoke with her sicking smile still present, "As we speak Lucy and her Celestial Spirits are already forgetting this world. Soon all of your and FairyTail will be nothing to her!"

Alois's POV

When morning came around, Claude came into my room and got me ready for the day. But before Claude left he said, "My lord I have something I need to tell you."

"What is it Claude?" I said and he said, "Loke is planning something with Ciel Phantomhive." I didn't know how to respond to what he said. So I walked out of the room to think.

Once I left my room I saw Lucy and she looked so beautiful in the dress Claude picked out. After a couple of seconds, I said "Good morning Lucy, you look lovely this morning."

She blushed and said, "Good morning Alois and thank you for the compliment." I nodded my head and offered her my arm before we descended down the stairs.

After we reached the bottom of the stairs, Ciel was standing there with Sebastian beside him.

"Claude! Did you let them in?" I said and he came downstairs and said "No My Lord."

"I let them in." We turned to the voice and saw Loke standing there. "Hi, Loke." Lucy said as she unlinked our arms to give him a small wave which Loke returned.

Loke said "Good morning princess. Where did you get that dress?" Lucy looked down at her dress as she said, "Claude told me to wear this until my clothes are clean." She then looked back up as Loke said "Ok."

After their short conversation was over I looked at Ciel and asked "Why are you here Ciel?"

Original Date Posted: June 30th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 2nd, 2022