Chapter 14

Last Chapter:

Claude's POV

Loke didn't answer the question he just disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ciel's POV

I have just got to my estate and of course Sebastain is there to open the carriage door for me.

"So what did you find?" I said to Sebastain as he was getting Natsu out of the carriage. He turned around and said "Well they do have that girl there and I am guessing that Alois is not going to give her back due to him hiding her when we searched the estate."

"I would have to agree with you but why would he go to such lengths just to hide her when he knows that we know he has her." I said

"I do not know, my lord." Sebastian said

I stopped in my tracks ad turned around "Can you wake up that idiot I want to ask him a question." Sebastian nodded his head and woke up Natsu and he did not look happy.

"Before you start yelling at me for knocking you out I have a question." I said and looked at me.

"You said your friend has a magic that she uses spirits?." I said and Natsu just nodded his head. Then as I was about to ask my question I saw a person walking our way.

"Sebastian, who is that?" I said and Sebastian looked at me then the person walking towards us.

"May I ask what you guys want with Lucy." said the person walking to us

Natsu looked like he knew who it was. Natsu then said, "Hey Loke why does that blonde boy named Alois want Lucy so damn badly?"

Then after a few minutes, the person who was named Loke came into view and he had orange hair with blue sunglasses.

"Well, it is nice to see you again Natsu. But I don't know why." Loke said and then Loke turned to us.

"Sorry I forgot to say who I was. Nice to meet you two my name is Leo the lion but everyone calls me Loke. I am one of the princess's spirits." Loke said

Sebastian's POV

After he said who he was Ciel said, "Well it is nice to meet you too, Leo the lion my name is Ciel Phantomhive and this is my butler, Sebastian."

"Just called me Loke." He said and then I said, "May I ask why you are here Loke?" After I said that Loke turned to look at me.

"Well, I came here to ask you to get princess away from those two."

Original Date Posted: June 20th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022