Chapter 7

Last Chapter:

Natsu's POV

After a few good minutes of silence, Ciel said " What is a Fire Dragonslayer?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Alois's POV

As I watched Lucy and Loke walk away Claude said "Sir don't you think maybe we could help them look for their lost friend?"

I just turned around and walked to the estate with Claude behind me.

When I got inside I started to eat my breakfast and thought about what Claude said. After I finished my breakfast I said "Claude, come here for a moment."

Not even a second later Claude said "Yes, sir."

"Have the carriage ready so when I'm ready we can leave." I said and Claude said, "Yes, sir."

Then he walked off and a few minutes later he came back and said " The carriage is ready, but may I ask where you are going."

I looked at Claude and said "We have to go help some people look for their lost friend."

Claude just smiled at him and walked off somewhere. I then walked outside and saw Claude by the carriage. I walked to the carriage and then got in.

As we got into the city we didn't see Lucy and Loke right off. After about 20 minutes I saw a blonde-haired girl with an orange-haired boy with blue sunglasses.

I told Claude to stop the carriage and he did. I got out of the carriage and walked up to them, tapping on the girl's shoulder. She turned around in an instant and she said "Do you need something Alois?"

"I wanted to help you look for your friend." I said with a smile, she looked kind of shocked that I wanted to help but after a few seconds, she just nodded her head with a smile on her face.

So we walked back to the carriage and she said "Loke you should go back now before you use up too much of my magic energy."

Loke nodded and disappeared. Then I looked at Lucy and she didn't look ok. Then after we started to move I said "Are you ok? You don't look too good." She just looked at me and said "I am fine just have to wait for my magic energy to restore itself, that's at all."

"Ok, I guess that makes sense." I said

Lucy's POV

After I told him about why I didn't look ok, he just said It made sense. Then after about 30 minutes of me looking out the window, Alois said "So what is your friend like?"

I looked at him and said "Well Natsu is carefree, reckless, he can a little overprotective of his friends. Natsu also destroys things when we go on missions."

"So basically your friend is protective. So to say." Alois said

I just nod my head and keep looking outside, hoping I will see Natsu.

Original Date Posted: May 14th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022