Chapter 1

Lucy was at the guild with Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy, and Carla. "Hey, flame brain come here for a second!" said Gray. Natsu turns around and yells "What do you want ice princess?!"

The next thing all of us know they're fighting like mad men and Erza's strawberry cake got smashed into pieces. Everyone but Gray and Natsu stop fighting.

Erza slowly gets up, walks over to the two boys, and then smashes their heads together knocking them out. Then after a few minutes, Gray and Natsu get up and Gray says"I just wanted to tell you I found a job for us to do."

Gray reads the request out loud so they can hear what it says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARK GUILD ATTACKING in Shirotsume Town

There is a dark guild living the forest of Shirotsume Town. They're causing damage and destruction all over the town,

PLEASE HELP US!!!!!

Reward 10,000J

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Gray finished reading the piece of paper he looked up and said "So what do you say should we go to Shirotsume Town to help?" and then everyone said "Yes".

Gray walked up to Mirajane and told her that they would be taking the job. She nodded her head and then they all went to go pack for our trip to Shirotsume Town.

Everyone met at the train station and got onto the train but when it started moving Natsu got motion sickness (Note- like always) so Erza knocked him out so he would shut up. When Team Natsu reached Shirotsume Town there was fire almost everywhere!

They quickly went to go find a hotel to stay at and when that was done they went to go talk to the mayor of the town.

Once Team Natsu reached the mayor's office they saw that the door was blasted open and that was when Natsu said "Hey, I see something in the shadows over there coming to us."

Everyone in Team Natsu got ready to attack when the mayor walked out and said "Please don't hurt me!" Everyone looked at him and then there was a moment of silence until Lucy broke it.

She said, "Mayor, we're not here to hurt you."

He looked at us and said "Are you from the Fairy Tail guild?" and Erza said, "Yes we are."

The mayor almost started crying but something bright hit his back and he was blasted forward towards them; unconscious. When they all looked up from the ground where the major was laying, Team Natsu saw a dark figure coming towards them.

Original Date Posted: April 22nd, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022