Chapter 27

Last Chapter:

Ciel's POV

He bowed before leaving the room. I then looked at Lucy with a slight smile saying, "Now that you're back it's my turn to ask you some questions."

--------------------------------------------------------

Claude's POV

Once Loke took Natsu away, I started to follow them from a distance because Loke will go to where Lucy is.

After following him for a while, I saw that he was heading to the Phantomhive estate. But he must have known that someone was following him because he stopped walking.

I hid in a tree and didn't move until I knew he was gone.

Once he was gone I left quickly and went back to the Trancy estate. Right after I got back to the estate, I went to Alois's study and knocked on the door.

"Come in." he said and I walked into the room. Alois looked up from what he was doing and once he saw that it was me, he put down what he was doing and said "Did you find out where she is?"

"Yes my lord, she is at the Phantomhive estate." I answered

Alois's POV

"So that figure behind Loke was most likely Sebastian." I said

Claude nodded his head in agreement. I then leaned back in my chair saying "The only problem now is figuring out how to get her back without them noticing."

"Well my lord, we could wait until she goes outside on her own." Claude stated.

I looked at him and said, "That's a good idea but they won't let her out of their sight for more than a minute."

Then I saw a smirk on Claude's face as he said "Then let's wait until they are not looking at her and take her."

"We could try but we need to make sure they don't notice us." I stated once more.

Ciel's POV

"Ok, that seems fair enough." Lucy said and I smiled.

"Why did you leave the Heartfilia estate?" I asked.

After I asked that question I noticed her eyes widening a little telling me that she was shocked that I asked but they also showed me that she didn't want to answer.

"I really don't want to answer that question." she said looking away like she trying to hide something about her past.

As I was about to say something I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and said, "Come in."

Once I said that Natsu walked through the door and saw Lucy looking away from me. After he saw that he looked at me and said "What is wrong with Luce?"

"I just asked her a question." I stated calmly and he quickly said "What question?"

"All I asked is why she left the Heartfilia estate." I said answering his question.

That is when I saw his eyes go wide as well and a smile came upon my face as I put my head on my fist which was resting on my chair because he knew the answer to my question.

Original Date Posted: Aug. 18th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 3rd, 2022