Chapter 23

Last Chapter:

Claude's POV

After I saw that I glared at Loke asking, "Who is behind you?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Loke's POV

"Who is behind you?" Claude asked me and I just smiled. "I don't have to answer that question now do I." I stated.

Claude then pushed me off to the side to see no one in the room. "Where is Lucy?" he asks me as he turns around with a flare full of fury. I just walked out the door and said "I will never tell you."

I then left to where Lucy was.

"Loke, you know when they find out where Lucy is they will come to get her." said a voice behind me. I turned around and said "That is why they will never know where she is. But even if they do find her, all of her spirits are ready to fight against them."

He nodded his head and went to go put Lucy in a room for her to use while she is sleeping. I then went back inside my gate because we're working on a letter for Fairy Tail due to the fact that Yukino's spirits can go to Yukino to give her a letter so she can give it to Fairy Tail.

After the letter was done I walked over to Libra and said "Go give this to Yukino and say its from Lucy's spirits and that she needs to bring it to Fairy Tail." Libra nodded her head and disappeared.

Yukino's POV

I was talking with Sting when Libra came out and gave me a letter that said, "To Fairy Tail."

"Libra why are you giving me this letter it is for Fairy Tail?" I said and Libra said "It's from Lucy's spirits and they are in trouble. Loke told me to tell you to bring it to Fairy Tail as quick as you can."

I was confused if they are in trouble then why can't one of her spirits just come through the gate to Fairy Tail. Then I asked, "Why can't they do it on their own?" Libra said, "They're in a different world."

I was shocked and I turned to Sting who was listening to the conversation. He stood up quickly saying "Rouge! Get over here we have to go pay a visit to some people." I smiled knowing those two were coming with me.

After Rouge got over to us we left for Fairy Tail but when we got there everyone was looking at us. The normal amount of joy and chaos wasn't there, so it was a little uncomfortable, to say the least.

"What do you want sabers?." Gray said

"I got a letter from Lucy's spirits to you all." I said and after I said that everyone looked shocked. Levy ran over to me and I gave her the letter. She opened it and she started crying tears of sadness and joy.

Gajeel went over to her and looked at the letter then read it out loud to everyone.

It said

"Dear Fairy Tail,

We found a way for Natsu to get back home but we're very sorry that we're not able to get Lucy through the same way Natsu is coming back. We tried everything we could think of to get her through one of our gates but nothing worked. So I'm sorry to say that Lucy is not going to get back to Fairy Tail unless you guys can find a way to get her back.

Natsu will be back to you guys in a couple of days because he needs to calm down due to the fact that Lucy doesn't remember him at all. But I am fighting the spell while writing this letter so I can remember Natsu but after those couple of days are over I, Loke, might going to be able to fight against it anymore as it's taking too much of my magic to keep it at bay.

From Loke"

Original Date Posted: August 2nd, 2016

Updated: Jan. 2nd, 2022