Chapter 8

Last Chapter:

Lucy's POV

I just nod my head and keep looking outside, hoping I will see Natsu.

--------------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV

I looked at Ciel and said "A Fire Dragonslayer is someone who can eat fire and can't be burnt by fire either. Also all the dragonslayers were raised by real dragons."

They just looked at me like I was not telling the truth or something. Yet again after several minutes of silence Ciel said "Ok. Now back to another topic."

"What topic would that be?" I said

"Well the girl you were suppose to be with named Lucy Heartfilia." Ciel said

"Why do you want to know about Lucy?" I said

Ciel just looked at me and said "Well you looked worried about this girl because every time I say her named you tense up a little bit." I just started at him.

I said "I only tense up because we are in a different place but I'm not that worried about her."

Ciel looked shocked by my answer and then Sebastian said "Why are you not that worried about her isn't she your friend?" I just looked at the butler and said "She is a mage just like me but her spirits will take care of her if she gets into any kind of trouble."

"Her spirits?" Ciel said and I looked at him and said "Yes her spirits. She's a Celestial Mage after all. She uses spirits from the celestial world to help her."

"Ok. Well no more talking about stuff, I am going to go look for Luce. Bye." I said

Then I turned around and walked away from Ciel and Sebastian.

Original Date Posted: May 14th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022