Chapter 30

Last Chapter:

Claude's POV

Now that we had a plan to get Lucy back we had to wait until she was alone to take her back with us. I knew that it would take some time because Ciel is cautious about everything.

--------------------------------------------------------

Loke's POV

Once Lucy left the room Ciel looked at me and said "What is it that we need to talk about?" But before I said anything I walked over to the door of his study and opened the door to look outside to see if anyone was there before shutting the door once again.

"Alois is trying to kidnap Lucy when we're not looking." I said and Ciel didn't look that shocked but I could tell he was not pleased with this information.

"How did you learn about this?" he asked and I smiled saying, "Spying can get you a lot of information."

He smirked and said, "Did they know you were spying on them?" I shook my head 'no' and then walked to the door saying "Natsu is leaving tonight, just to let you know." Ciel nodded his head and I left the room to see Sebastian standing there looking at me.

I just looked at him and left to the spirit world to wait for nightfall so Natsu can go back home to Fairy Tail where everyone is waiting for him to return to them knowing Lucy isn't going to be coming back to them.

** Time Skip **

Gray's POV

It was night time when Loke told us that Natsu will be here in the next 20 minutes with a letter from Lucy. While we were waiting, Levy went to go tell Lucy's landlady that Lucy was moving out of her apartment.

When Levy came back and she said "The landlady said her stuff needs to be moved out of the apartment." Everyone nodded their heads as we waited for Natsu.

More than 20 minutes later Libra showed up with Natsu in her arms, sleeping.

Once Libra set Natsu down on a bench she handed me a letter and then left. When we saw Natsu was sleeping I said "I guess he didn't know what was going on so they had to do it at night so he wouldn't go against the plan Loke had set out."

Right after I said that Natsu woke up and looked around then when he saw me he said, "Why am I back at Fairy Tail I just saw Lucy less than half an hour ago?!"

Gramps then went up to Natsu and said "Loke made a plan to get you back here without you knowing."

Natsu looked angry but not at us but at Loke for doing what he did.

Original Date Posted: Oct. 16th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 3rd, 2022