Chapter 20

Last Chapter:

Lucy's POV

Then I said, "Who is......"

--------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

Then I said, "Who is...... Natsu?" and all of them looked shocked even Loke. "Lucy, what do you mean? You know who Natsu is." Loke said

"If I do, then why can't I remember him?" I asked and then Loke said, "Did you two do something to her memories?!"

"We did nothing to her memories." Claude stated. Alois looked at Claude before whispering something to him.

"What did you say to Claude?" Ciel asked Alois. Everyone then looked at Claude but he was looking at Alois. "I don't have to tell you." Alois stated.

"Can we get back to what we were talking about before? We need to figure out why Lucy is forgetting things." Loke said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Fine. Lucy, do you remember who brought you to FairyTail so you could join?" Loke asked. I thought for a moment before saying, "Um.... it was someone with pink hair I think and a blue flying cat named.... Happy?"

"Is that the right answer Loke?" Ciel asked and Loke looked over at him then said "Yes that's right."

Ciel's POV

After Loke said Lucy answered correctly I noticed that he too is starting to look confused. But before I could say anything, Lucy said "Loke, are you ok? You look confused."

"I don't know but I'm starting to forget Natsu and it is making me confused as to why. Lucy, summon your other spirits to see if they are forgetting Natsu too." Loke said and Lucy nodded her head.

Lucy pulled out one of her keys and started. Lucy said "OPEN, GATE OF THE MAIDEN. Virgo!" There was a bright light and then a girl with pink hair in a maids outfit was standing there.

"What can I do for you princess?" Virgo said and then Lucy asked, "Are you forgetting a boy named Natsu?" Virgo thought for a moment and then said "Who is Natsu, princess?"

"He is someone. Virgo I want you to go back and see if my other spirits are forgetting a boy named Natsu. Once you are done that come back and tell me." Lucy said and Virgo nodded her head before disappearing.

"So you are forgetting Natsu and you don't know why?" Alois said and then Loke said "Yep." As Alois was about to say something else, Natsu walked in.

"You found Lucy, I knew she was here!" he said in pure excitement. But then Lucy said in pure confusion, "Who is he?"

Natsu was now the one confused.

Natsu quickly asked, "What does she mean?" I sighed and then said "Lucy, Loke, and maybe Lucy's other spirits are forgetting you."

Original Date Posted: July 2nd, 2016

Updated: Jan. 2nd, 2022