So its true

Blaze's POV

When they left I helped Liam clean up the dinner table and wash the dishes while Brinne and her husband went up to bed.

I kinda thought it was unfair to leave us to do all the work but it was okay because I had someone helping me.

"So your boyfriends pretty hot, huh?"

I sucked in a deep breath, confusion, embarrassment and shock seeped onto my face. "What are you talking about?"

He threw his head back, laughing. "Who do you think I'm talking about? Harry of course."

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I turned away, scrubbing something off of a soapy plate, "He's not my boyfr-"

"Oh I know. Just messin with ya." Liam nudged me with his hip, bumping me on my side.

"Do you know how to drive, Blaze?"

His quick conversation change made my eyebrows raise. "Well... No."

He tisked me, shaking his head. "You're too old to not know how to drive. I'll have to teach you sometime."

I shrugged, a smile tugging on my lips. "That would be nice. Thank you." I passed him the plate to dry.

It went on like that for about 10 more minutes. Just us making small talk, me washing the dishes, him drying them and putting them away.

It was nice just to talk to someone who treated me like a friend. Or a sister now. He was so sweet and funny, Cheeky even.

When we domaines I said a goodnight to him as he headed downstairs to the theater room, most likely to play some video games. He offered if I wanted to play with him but I turned it down right away.

I had some business to take care of.

Now in my room, the door shut, my new computer on. I looked up tee person who had been on my mind all night. The one who told me to look him up.

So I did.

And what I found made me want to trow up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapter, I know. But I needed to do it.

What do u think she found?? (: comment and vote please!