She's gone.

Harrys POV

I was shaking; shaking all over.

Despite the fact that I had a blanket wrapped around my body I was still just cold.

Worse than Blaze did perhaps...

"Sir, please tell me what happened here tonight. It will help us catch however did this." A lady in a black pants suit held a pen and note bad in her hand standing in front of me.

But I didn't say anything. All I could do was shake and shake and shake.

She sighed and lowered herself next to me, "Just tell me and I promise this will all work out."

This time I shook my head no. Not really responding to her, but my thoughts too.

They wouldn't find him. They couldn't find him. He's probably half was around the world going by some different name, his hair dyed and color contacts in.

I wouldn't even be able to find him.

But Gemma.

Gemma.

She's gone.

Just like that.

And it's my fault. My fault. All my fault. I'm to blame.

What would my mum say?

She'll hate me that's what.

Somewhere when I was lost in my thoughts the lady disappeared from my vision, leaving me alone on the curb of the house.

There were people going in and out of the front door; policemen, detectives, firemen, anyone who they thought could be helpful I guess but being surrounded by these people didn't make me feel less alone.

Suddenly the woman was at my side again, "Sir, do you need to call someone to pick you up? Family, friends?"

And that's when I lost it.

All the tears I spent so long hiding came pouring from my eyes. I didn't even know why I was crying but the streams just kept going.

"It's all my fault." I choked out to the lady, "It's my fault she's-"

"Harry? Oh my God..." A ghostly pale Niall ran to me, followed my a few cops yelling at him to stop, "Are you alright? What happened? Where's Gem?"

Gemma.

All it took was that name to break me down for good.

______

Blazes POV

Harry never came to my house tonight like we planned.

Well we didn't really plan to meet here I just kind of assumed I mean I can't drive, he can. And I don't have a phone or anything so we don't have a way to communicate.

I gave up sitting downstairs and waiting so I retreated to my room, flopping on my bed and turning the TV on just switching through the channels hoping to find a lifetime movie or something.

While flipping through some of the lower channels I find myself pausing on a news channel as Gemmas face flashed across the screen. And then Harrys followed hers.

A voice over the pictures seemed to tell of a shooting; a deadly one.

My blood ran cold.

Before they even said who was shot bile rose in my throat and I ran to the bathroom, frantically begging my stomach to hold it in a second longer.

_______

Harry's POV

"What happened?" Niall repeated hurriedly, this time looking at the lady next to me.

She was silent for a moment, the only sound between the three of us was me sobbing and snorting all over the place.

Oh go I was starting to get a headache.

Finally she answered him, short and simple, "It's not my place to tell."

She walked away after that, turning and telling the cops that were chasing Niall he was okay to be there.

Niall swallowed, "Mate what happened...." He trailed off, settling down beside me.

I tried to slow the water coming from my now swollen eyes, but I couldn't.

"She-she's g-go-gone, Ni. Sh-she's gone." I sputtered.

"Who did it? Did you see who did it?" He asked, concern obvious in his voice.

I shook my head vigorously, gasping for breath. Those few words just too much.

"H-harry?" Another voice decided to speak to me now.

That small fragile voice that sounded so helpless and confused, scared and worried.

"Let me go!" She screamed, most likely toward the cops trying to stop her like they stopped my Best friend a while ago.

I finally looked up, trying to locate her in the crowd of people.

"I'll get her." Niall said softly, standing.

It only took a few seconds for him to come back, Blaze rushing past him, crouching in front of me.

Her cheeks had tear stains on them, eyes red like my own and the deep blue no longer there.

She never said anything, she just stayed there, never breaking eye contact with me.

That is until a policeman came up and told us and said it would be best if we left.

By now my crying had stopped and my breathing went back to normal.

"He can stay with you, right?" She looked at Niall.

He didn't hesitate to nod yes, "Of course. C'mon Haz..let's-"

"I don't want to go with you." I cut him off.

He frowned, "Um...okay.... Well we could go-"

I swallowed and took a deep breath, looking back at Blaze who seemed to already be watching me.

"I want to go with you."

Because right now I just needed a woman's touch and I wasn't afraid to admit it.

_____________________

OH SHIT

TELL ME WHAT U THINK PLEASE DONT BE A GOHST READER