Passing

(sorry if it's slow! Next chapter will be better. More Harry action To come I promise! So comment and tell me what you think)

The next says seemed I be going pretty fast, faster than I thought they would. Nothing really eventful happened but some nights I do go to bed hungry because I refuse to eat the food. Other than that it's been ok here

But I was bored out of my mind right now.

Going days just laying on my bed, starring at the ceiling gets lonely.

The bed sunk in slightly under the weight of someone. "Hey Blazey."

I know that voice anywhere. "Ey Frankie."
I sat up to get a better look at her long blonde hair.

Her small body could fit on the small corner of the twin bed that was left. And I mean really small body. She's barely 4 foot. It's hard to believe an 11 year old girl could be that short because I was probably that tall in 2nd grade. Only because I had the biggest growth spurt in the world when I was just is 1st grade. And don't get me started on her freckles on her nose. You can barely see her real skin tone because there's so many!

"Whats up?" I sit all the way up.

She shrugged. "Not much. But I'm bored. You know what you should do? You should take me to the park today! And maybe that cute guy from last week could be there!" She started off by talking a mile a minute.

"1st of all..." I started off slowly, "we can't leave remember? Mindy said we have to stay in today because new volunteers are coming and she wants them to meet all of us. And 2nd of all.... I don't want to."

She narrowed her eyes at me when I mentioned Mindy. Ugh Frankie always has an attitude like that wen I talk about her. But what can I say? She did learn from the best.

"Mindy was talking on the phone to some rentals that want to come visit you." She says quietly.

We call Foster parents rentals because we rent them until they've had enough of us. Then they just throw us back where we came from.

"You and Zayn, that is. They want both of you." Frankie added with a laugh.

I swear I almost chocked on my spit.

Zayn.

It's funny cuz we don't get along. AT ALL.

Ever since I've moved in here he's hated me. We always find something to fight about.

To be honest I'd rather kill myself than have to live with him for a whole year before I go off to collage.

Just thinking about it made me cringe.

"But think about it!" Frankie started, "they might be rich and have a big house! Then I could come visit you! And we could go shopping, go to the park whenever we wan-"

"Maybe." I cut her off. I don't want her to get her hopes to high just to find out that none of it is true.

She frowned and opened her mouth like she was ganna say something but didn't have time to before a high pitched laugh bounced off the walls. All the other girls in the room got quiet too.

And guess who came up the stairs.

Alani was flanked by Kayla, a tall, skinny as a twig, red haired girl, who also just happened to be her BFF. Best Foster friend.

And following them was the group volunteers Mindy was talking about. I'm guessing they where because they all had shirts on that said "Volunteer your time, not just your money!"

If I were them I wouldn't waste my time on any of these kids in here, not even myself.

Alani was showing them around the room, "Here is little girls bedroom." She says to the 4 people just coming up the stairs.

What came next surely had me shocked.

Gemma's brother.... Whatever his name is, came waltzing up the stairs following Alani. And following him was an average looking blonde guy, and 2 other girls who I don't care to describe because they look like some of those "working here is my charity work for the year and I'm rich" bitches.

Kayla started walking around the room. "As you can see there's not much in here. But why don't we have everyone introduce themselves."

"I'm Riley." And voice towards the front of the room says.

"Jenna." A quiet voice echoes around the room.

"And I'm Frankie." She she smiles at all the eyes watching her.

A shot of anxiety shot through me as I realize that everyone is expecting me to say my name.

There one thing you need to know about me, I have really really really bad anxiety. Like to the point where I feel like I'm either going to throw up or pass out and right now I was feeling both.

Before I could even react Frankie sighs and adds, "Her name's Blaze."

We continued going around and the room as I looked at her and mouthed a thank you. Sometimes Frankie is such a life saver.

"I'm Sadie and this is Madison." One of the volunteers says.

The one I recognize as Gemma's brother speaks up this time, "Harry." He says with a small wave to everyone.

"And I'm Niall." The blonde one says.

"Great we all know each other. Now let's move on to the boys room." Kayla tries to usher the group downstairs as fast as she could.

Another burst of anxiety shot through my body. I could feel someone starring at me so I did my best to look around trying to be subtle about it.

My eyes met a pair of green ones.

I narrowed my eyes and shifted uncomfortably, but held Harry's gaze.

I shifted so my feet where flat on the floor and looked away. I knew if I looked back at him he would have a smirk on his face just like last time when he got to me.

I only looked back up when I knew everyone was shuffling down the stairs.

"Oooo what was that?" Frankie nudges me with her elbow. I didn't need to see her face to know that she was smiling from ear to ear.

I roll my eyes. "What was what?"

But she wasn't having any of it. "Blaze now don't you dare play innocent with me."

"I'm not being innocent, I AM innocent. Nothing happened."

"I don't call an intense stare off with a stranger nothing."

"It was nothing."

"Lies!"

"Shut up!"

"Dinners ready!" Mindy yells from downstairs. And like everyday everyone is up and running for food. Frankie is apart of everyone too. That girl can eat anything you give her.

So again, I was left alone on my bed.