Settle in

Blazes POV

I finally got settled in at Brinne's place. I met her husband, James, and their son, Liam. And I have to admit the two Foster parents do make good looking children.

Their house was huge, even bigger than Gemma's. My room was even bigger than hers AND Harry's combined! They even had a pool, a basketball court, and a theater room! Coming to live with these people might have been the best decision I've ever made. Now about a week into living with them and I can already tell they're great parents and amazing people. I'll want to stay with them forever; I'll never leave for collage.

"Blaze, honey, there's some people at the door for you." Brinne's soft voice came through the speaker on my wall. Oh yea I forgot to tell about that too. All I have to do is hold down this red button to respond and it goes to where ever she called me from. Pretty awesome if I must say.

I held down the button with my pointer finger. "Alright I'll be down in a second."

I bet it was Gemma coming to check if I had settled in okay or something. Or maybe it's Mindy and Frankie, wanting me to go out with them.

I opened my door and came bounding down the marble stair case. It was like one of those curved ones that princesses in Disney movies would go down to meet their Prince Charming. But me going down it took the whole "princess" effect away from it.

I made another turn at the bottom of the stairs heading down the hallway leading towards the front door. To my surprise the door was closed and Brinne was nowhere to be found. But I could slightly hear chatter coming from the kitchen. So I went to investigate.

The first person I saw was Gemma, with her long flowing blond hair with her black pea coat on. Then I saw her brother towering over her figure, his brown curls pushed back in a grey beanie. I immediately broke out into a smile.

Brinne was in the middle of introducing them to James and Liam, who had smiles lighting up their faces.

Harry noticed me first from the corner of his eye and flashed me one of his signature grins, his dimples showing and all. Next Brinne realized I was standing in the doorway.

She waved me in.

"Hi." I said quietly as the room got silent, all eyes on me.

Gemma smiled at me. "Blaze! So how are you liking it here? Brinne's been talking to us about how you went to her studio yesterday and got to learn about all the cameras and stuff. She told us you even got your own one!" She didn't even let me get a word in before she kept on going. "And today she actually invited me over to work on her green house! Even though it's cold the green house is still warm and you know how much I love plants!"

I stole a glance at Harry as his sister was going on about her favorite flower. He was looking at me, an apologetic look on his face. Ha! He was apologizing for her babbling like this. Shouldn't he know I'm used to it?

When she finally finished I'm sure even the too happy Foster family where wanting to gouge their ears out. Gemma is a sweet person but she could talk for hours if you let her.

But Brinne kept smiling, "Well I'm sure I have some Lilly's, we could plant them today if you want."

I looked back to Harry. His shoulders were slouched, he was biting his lower lip, still looking around the room. His jaw was strong, like he was clutching it trying to hold back from talking and his green eyes looked dark against his skin tone.

When the two flower obsessors were done dragging on I finally asked a question that was tugging on my mind. "Why is Harry here then?" I motioned towards him.