Lies

Rose's POV

I took off my jacket, peeling away the warmth it gave me. I set it in the dull colored bucket, sending it through the scanner.

"Step forward, Miss." A younger looking security guard motioned me forward, looking down at my feet. I obey, smoothly walking through without the annoying beeping sound going off.

It didn't take long before I saw the black of my coat again. I grabbed it and put it back on my arms.

I took a step deeper into the wide space. It looked a lot nice than what you would expect right down to the granite floor but I mean if you have the money why not make it look fancy?

My boots squeaked on the shiny ground as I made my way over to the check-in place. It kind of reminded me of like a receptionist of sorts.

"Excuse me, I'd like to visit someone." I fiddled with my hands, watching the lady behind the glass click through the computer in front of her.

She glanced up at me, then back at the screen, then back at me, and again at fingers typing away at the computer.

And I thought I was rude.

Finally she said one word, "Name?"

"Oh um- Harry Styles. That's who I'm here to see." I took a deep breath, watching the woman's expression.

She looked up at me, "No, what's your name?"

I could feel my face get hot under her watch.

"Oh. I'm Blaze...." I let my voice trail off trying to buy myself sometime.

"Last name?" She snapped.

"Blaze Rienhart."

I bit the inside of my mouth as the lady stood up and turned her back to me, looking through some papers on the desk behind her.

"And you want to see Harry Styles?" She asked, "Do you know what he did to his sister? Why would you want to talk to him? You don't seem-"

"He's a friend." I cut her off, looking away.

She sighed, "Okay. You see that door over there?" She pointed to our left, "Go through there and in that hallway there should be a guard. He'll direct you to a room on the right."

I thanked her quietly and walked to where I was directed, each step my palms getting sweatier.

I pressed the metal bar of the door and opened it. Of course the guard was right where she said he'd be, leaning against the wall with arms over his chest.

"Follow me, please." He looked me up and down before turning back and starting to walk down the narrow way.

Ew okay ew.

He brought me to a room like one of the ones you would see on TV when someone wants to visit a family member of friend in jail. Let me tell you it looked exactly how you would expect.

Oh my god did I just describe my situation.

"You'll be number 6 so that's where you'll sit. Whoever you're here for should be in soon. Not touching and please try to keep your hands off the glass." He allowed my in the room, turning back and walking back to his position.

There were 3 other officers in the room, hanging towards the back to watch everyone else.

I made my way over to the little cubical thing and sat down. It kind of reminded me of a business building minus the hot men in suits of course.

I took the time to observe an older woman sitting in a chair just like mine, holding a phone to her ear and talking through it. I didn't have a good look at who exactly she was talking to.

I rested my head on the table in front of me, closing my eyes.

I couldn't help but this of what the lady said at the front desk. She did have a point. I wasn't there. Harry could have killed Gemma without my knowledge. He could have lied to me.

The thought hit me like brick.

What if I was about to help a murderer get out of prison?

Harry's POV

My guard, who's name I learned was Michael, brought me to a room not like any other in the building, but it kind of reminded me of when they interrogated me. Especially the chair.

I grinned when I saw the familiar dark hair I was hoping to see.

Lightly taping on the glass, I picked up the phone on the wall to my right.

She perked up at the noise, catching my eye with her own and picking up her phone.

"Hello, babe."

"Don't call me that." She snapped, "Now talk I want to go home. What am I going to say?"

I looked away, "Yea...about that..

___________________

AN:

Yay an update! Sorry it's short, I just wanted to get something out there. I was supposed to write more but I decided to make it 2 chapters so sorry if this was boring. It was a filler.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and follow!