Chapter Twenty-Seven [Edited]

-Broken inside-Broken inside-Feeling alive-Forced to defy-Who casts me aside-I'm waiting to be-Broken inside-Losing my mind-Gasping for life-Crashing through times-That drive me to find-The darkness behind-Will never run dry-But all still stand-

                                                                               -Broken Inside, Broken Iris, the Eyes Of Tomorrow

2:34 P.M. 

July 27, 2011 

                                                                                Amy

                                                                             We sat by the fire and Allenir was quiet and Mercy sighed, crossing her feet and smoke ringed from her breath even though she had no cigarette or cigar. "You know, that Soul of yours is gonna destroy the Human World, Amy." Mercy told me and I breathed in, hugging my knees closing to my chest. Tears threatened my eyes but I didn't want Allenir to see them. I sighed and breathed in.

"I know but Allenir would disagree with me." I told her and she nodded. "That boy, he doesn't like the fact that he lost his mother now you." she said and smiled, "Well plus that he's a Demon and Angel's offspring that pisses him off more than anything. But if he wasn't gonna search for Halfings then this world would be a goner." 

Suddenly Allenir was behind Mercy with blood lust in his eyes, holding his sword in his hand and behind Mercy's neck. She smiled and turned to him and grabbed his blade, her blood running it and he changed into his Demon form. "When you see a Creature's blood, your Demon form comes out. But is it that you prefer that form over your Dark Angel or Halfing form?" she said and he narrowed his eyes, the blade becoming a scythe. "I'm getting tired of your crap, Knight of the Prophetess." Allenir said and Mercy laughed. "Not gonna answer me? Fine, if you want a battle then bring. I have a lot of stress to get off my shoulders." she said and pushed the scythe away. "Fine, let's go. If I win, you tell what the Dark Angel meant yesterday." he said and Mercy nodded. "And if I win, you leave Amy to me and go find other Halfings with Wolfren." she said and he grinned. "Bring it on." he said then suddenly they disappeared into thin air, leaving me all alone. 

                                                                             Mercy

I teleported both of us to a grassy plain and Allenir stared at the surrounds before he took position to lunge at me. "Knight of Prophetess, prepare to lose." he said and I laughed. I knew that he either gonna stay in that form or-Suddenly he slashed me behind my leg with amazing speed. The speed of a Demon. "Let me show all the pain that I had to go through." he said then his eye color changed to orange and he licked his lips. "Allenir," I managed to say and I coughed, blood spilling down my chin, "are you gonna to kill me?" He laughed and gripped Azrael's scythe tighter. 

"Oh you silly little, Witch. Who says I'm even Allenir?" he said and my eyes widen. "What?" I question and he rolls his shoulders, sticking the scythe in the ground and walked to me. He tilted my chin up and his whole being was surrounded by Darkness. "Who the hell are you?" I hissed and he slapped me. I gasped and he struck me again. Somehow I couldn't summon any Magic at all. "Names. I don't like using them, I'm just using Rogziel's body as a vessel until he accepts my offer." he said and started flying in mid-air, crossing his legs and he smiled.