Chapter Twenty-Four [Edited]

-It's time to forget the past-To wash away what happened last-Hide behind an empty face-Don't ask too much just say-Cause this is just a game-Oh!-Everyone's looking at me-I'm running around in circles-A quiet depressation's-Building higher-I've just got to remember this is just a game-

                                                                            - A Beautiful Lie, 30 seconds to Mars, Beautiful Lie

                                                                                                                                                         Unknown

                                                                                                                                                         Unknown

                                                                                        Amy

                                                                                        I couldn't move my body but I could watch through my eyes. I wanted to call out Allenir but no sound escaped my lips. I narrowed my eyes when his father stared at Allenir as he dropped to the ground. Fear crept up on me and blood escaped Allenir.

Oh God, his father wanted him dead.

Oh no.

Allenir!

Allenir! You have to wake up!

Come on, I need to call out him!

Suddenly Allenir got up and grabbed his father shirt, pulling him down to him and blood dripped down his lips. he said something but I couldn't hear him. "Get away from her!" I heard Allenir yell and I looked to see Fallen, holding me in his arms. "You don't see the sign on her yet do you, Allenir? I'll yet you wait and see to what bestows on her." he said and my eyes widen. Oh right, I made a deal with Sammuel to trade places with him.

"I know Sammuel is happy with you, Human." Fallen said then Allenir grabbed his sword, moving straight at me. "I said LET GO OF HER, FALLEN!" Allenir said then his sword suddenly turned into something very much like a scythe. Fallen grinned madly then threw me aside onto the ground. Pain exploded in my back and I gasped in pain.

Allenir's eyes were fired with fiery and Fallen took out his sword, putting it in front of himself and Allenir pushed harder. "SHUT UP AND DIE!!!!!" Allenir yelled then glowed black and the black skin started crawling up him. Then his color started turning red and his eye color changed to red and his hair started growing to his hips. Fangs started to grow from his upper lip and a red pattern started to form from his back up to his face like a spiky spide rweb.

Suddenly he started laughing crazy and my eyes widen. What in the world is happening to him? "Al...lenir..." I managed to get out then Fallen's eyes widen. "Impossible. I thought you had only had the Death Scythe not his power. That's Azrael's sword. How in the world did he receive it?" Fallen questioned and Allenir grinned madly, the scythe growing much bigger. "Hell awaits you, Fallen." Allenir said and Fallen scowled. "You be quiet! I haven't even released my full power yet you somehow gained the Death Scythe of Azrael." Fallen told him then pushed Allenir to the side. "Shut up, Fallen. Go to where you belong." Allenir said then a dark light came from the scythe. "Impossible." Fallen said then it engulfed us all.

                                                                                             Allenir

Somehow I left my Body. I don't how or why but I remember that I could use Azrael's scythe. What is going on and what is happening to me? I can't move my own body, it's moving on my own. Suddenly a dark light came from inside me and my eyes widen.

Pain expoded throughout my body and blood poured out my wounds. "Let me show what the definition of Death is." My Body said and my hair grew to my knees, my eye color changed to golden and the whites of my eyes became black. A black cloak surrounded my body and strange symbols appeared on my body. They swirled around my neck, down my shoulders, across my hands and chest. "Within my blood flows the pour to be Death itself and hold Azrael's sword. This ability never happened before yet I am somehow doing it."  it said then the light sank back into me.

Fallen scowled and brought up his sword, blocking the scythe yet it cut his cheek and made blood run down it. "You are just an Angel and a Demon's son! You are nothing but an impure soul to cleanse!" he yelled and I grinned at him. "You should be sent to Hell for your crimes, Fallen. I will send you there very soon but I need you to release your power." It told him then blood exploded out of Fallen. His eyes widen and it started to turn black.

"No! NO! You said I will not change into a Demon! You told me so! You lied!" he screamed at the ground then it gushed down his body basically covering him up. 

"You should have known, Fallen. I have that ability to Change Dark Angels into Demons. How do you think any Dark Creatures turn into a Demon? Through my power and I hope you enjoy the Abyss, Fallen. I will not send you to Hell because you are less important than any other Angel." a voice said from his blood then a white scythe appeared from his blood and wrapped his neck, pulling him down into his blood. "You traitor, Sammuel!" he cried until he completely disappeared into his own blood which disappeared after. 

                                                                                     Amy

The form Allenir was using disappeared and left him back to his Human form. He slowly closed his eyes then fell face flat into the ground.

Everything was back to normal before Fallen and Nellaf came into the picture.

No wait...Nellaf is still out there waiting to attack us.

Oh great.

Just great.

The Demon walked to us and grabbed me by his bare hand, then went to grab Allenir and he stared at him. "My son is not the smartest. I have no clue how he used Azrael's Death Scythe. I will investigate in that after I send you two back to the Human World to rest. Using it must have taken a lot of energy from him so watch over him, Human." he said and I slowly nodded.

A Witch walked to us and nodded at me. "You attained the Mark of Death on you, Human." she said and I narrowed my eyes. "You...know...?" I questioned her and she nodded. "Allen's power is barely of an Angel's. So be careful of the Demon powers in his blood. Plus that annoying Wolf has taken Cerberus from me. I shall go take my revenge on him later after I go with you to the Human World. There is someone I want to see." she said and the Demon nodded. "Go fetch that Wolf and I'll let you all go in the Door with my power as soon as possible." the Demon said and the Witch nodded, waving her hand and disappeared in a flash. "Have a good trip, Human and take good care of my heir." he said and smiled at me then everything around me turned black.