Chapter Nineteen [Edited]

-Promises and wishes all mean nothing-When it's me that I'm speaking to-Wanting something-Won't mean will see it through-I don't need these visions to remind me-That I'm dying from the inside out-Wanting something-Won't mean I will see it through-I can't critize your reasons for living-When I'm the one missing them-Wanting, dreaming-That I may find where they come from-

                                                                                           -Under My Feet, Celldweller, Celldweller

                                                                                                                                                11: 23 A. M.

                                                                                                                                           June 26, 2011

                                                                                     Amy

                                                                                    I screamed at the top of my lungs and Allen slowed down when he heard me. He stopped dead and turned to me, his eyes widen. Suddenly he started to crack and everything before we came returned. The sword disappeared and he slowly fell to his feet. He fell face flat to the ground and I stopped screaming.

Jonathan stared at Allen and Llewellyn grinned evilly. "Now...he's gone..." Llewellyn said and then charged at me. Jonathan was suddenly there and his right arm turned very hairy plus sharp nails too changed. "Damn Demon." Jonathan said and lifted it up, ready to attack Llewellyn. "Stop, John!" I yelled and he stops, barely an inch anyway from Llewellyn's face.

Suddenly Llewellyn's face turns to sorrow and his Wings burst. His eyes widen and he returned to normal. He hit the ground with huge thump and I stared at Allen and Llewellyn. "Amy..." I heard Llewellyn say and he turned to me, his eyes full of sorrow. "I'm sor-" he said before he got cut off when something hit him in the head.

I looked to see Nellaf with a sword in his hand. "This Angel does not deserve just to have a curse but death would be a much better place for him." Nellaf said and I gasped. He raised the sword up and my eyes widen. he is going to do it.

He's going to kill Llewellyn.

What the heck is wrong with him?!

"Let go of him, you bastard."

                                                                            Allenir

I heard a voice in my head to get up, stand up and do something with my limbs. Someone was calling me and I didn't know who it was.

The voice was unfamiliar.

But I knew it from somewhere.

Like an old memory.

I got up even though I didn't want to. "Let him go, you bastard." I spat out and clamped my hands on something. "Allen!" I heard a voice yell and I opened my eyes, seeing a strange world before me. There were buildings that could reach the sky and people that I did not know of. "You are okay!" a girl with one blue eye and one green cried and tears filled them.

Who was that Human? Plus where am I?

"So you have awoken, brother." I heard Nellaf said and looked to see that I was holding his sword from a Dark Angel. My eyes widen and stared at the Dark Angel.

Who was that and why was I protecting him?

Blood ran down the sword and I stared at the black and red swarming down it.

How could I be bleeding when I am able to hold Nellaf's blade? I looked to my own body and my eyes widen.

What the world?

I have the body of a Human.

What is going on?

                                                                              Jonathan

I watched as Allen grabbed the boy with the swords. He scowled at the boy and narrowed his eyes at him. "So you have awoken, brother." the boy with the sword said and my hand returned back to normal. I had to make sure Amy wouldn't get hurt.

"Nellaf, why are you alive? You should have been asleep in the Abyss." Allen hissed and I blinked. This didn't sound like the Allen I knew. So who was this kid?

"Allen! Are you okay? Get away from him!" Amy yelled and turned to her, her eyes were full of fear. "You should have stayed there." Allen hissed then grabbed both hands onto the sword. "You are an idiot, Allenir. My powers are basically the same as Fallen's. Your's based on the side of which you choose on. If you choose Darkness, then you will be able to get your Demon powers back. If you choose the White, then you will gain your sword and powers of an Angel back. " the boy said and his sword disappeared.

"The only thing I need to do-" Allen said and got up- "is to make sure that you don't hurt that Human girl." I stared at Amy and Allen grabbed the boy's shirt. "You will stay away from her even though I can't remember her!" Allen yelled and the boy's eyes widen. "You care about a Human? You must have lost what we thought of Humans, Allenir." the boy said and Allen clamped his shirt tighter. "Shut up! I care about her and you have thoughts of ever liking a Human! Angels do change but you surely don't, Nellaf!" Allen yelled and the boy narrowed his eyes. "So that means you like this Human?" he asked and Allen went straight into his face.

"No! I'm in love with her!"         

                                                                                         Amy

My eyes widen when I heard Allen say that he loves me. A blush rose up my face and Nellaf stared at him. He was very pale and Nellaf stared at him, his eyes widen. "You must be lying, Allenir. You are an Immortal. Nothing close to a Human." Nellaf said and Allen shoved Nellaf away from us.

"If you dare come back for us, I'll kill you and send you to the Chasm!" Allen yelled and Nellaf opened his Wings, moving out of here. "I'll be back for you, Allenir. Trust me. You will have to choose a side." he said and Allen grabbed a rock, throwing it at him.

"I already know that I'm on the side of Humans!" Allen yelled then Nellaf disappeared. I looked down to Allen and he turned to me, a smile on his face. "I remember your name and I know what we need to do next." Allen said and walked to me, Jonathan slowly moved out of the way. "I promise you that we will be together." he said then kissed me.