Chapter Thirteen [Edited]

-Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming-Cannot cease for the fear I silent nights-Oh how Ilong for the deep sleep dreaming-The godess of imaginary light-

                                                                                   -Imaginary, Evanescene, Fallen

                                                                                                                            Unknown

                                                                                                                            Unknown

                                                                                Allen

                                                                            Damn it...I can't let 'im free or there will be terrible consequences. Plus if go down I will truly die. I'm not gonna make it. Well...I did have a crappy life with no parents and see things no one else could see. Sucks to be me. I closed my eyes and saw a grin flash in my mind. I rather die than get devoured by ya. I slowly drift away into sleep and breath in.

"Hopeless..."

"Guilty..."

"Release yerself..."

"Come to our side..."

"Let go..."

"Useless up there..."

My eyes shot open to the voices callin'. I stare to see Llewellyn grin evilly at me and felt like something was openin' beneath me. I turned over to see a black pit open in the ground and my eyes widen. "The hell?!" I exclaim and someone grabs me, pushin' me out of the way from the black pit.

I look up to see Alec in his True Vampire Side and my eyes widen. Holy crap, he released his. "Yer really stupid, Boss." he said and I just stared at his hair which grew at least a two feet.  "Do ya know what the hell that is?" I asked him and he scowled at me, then looks down to that black pit. "No idea, Boss. But I sense  somethin' comin' from the pit." he said and stared at it, suddenly I wasn't there anymore.

"Isn't he the kid who says there is stuff around him?"

"How weird."

"Wonder if he's trying to get attention?"

"Yeah that's probably it."

"How annoying. Why does he even go school here?"

"I wonder if he's like his mother?"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled and woke up, bolting from wherever I was. I blinked and only saw a school aside of me. My eyes widen and tried to move away from it but it felt like something pushing me towards it. "No! I don't wanna go there!" I yelled and then the force pushed me into the school gate, closing it behind me. My eyes widen and I started to shake.

Oh no...it's replaying again.

Oh heck no...

Wait a second, where did my accent go? 

Suddenly I felt like lighting shot me and I screamed. I closed my eyes then opened my eyes and saw some kids that faces were shadowed surround me and I felt tiny. Like I was in fourth grade again and kids laughed at me, pointing there fingers at me and I gulped. I felt tears almost fall down my face but I tried to gulp it down and yet they fell down my face. "Why?! Why does this always happen to me?!" I cried and then placed my head between my knees, trying to calm down.

"Hey stop bullying him!"

I looked up to see a girl with short brunette hair standing in front of me. She wore a green dress and the kids frowned at her. "

Why are you siding with him?"

"He's weird." They said and crossed her arms.

"It's not his problem that he can see stuff that you guys don't. That means he's special while you guys aren't." she said in a strong voice then they disappeared.

She turned to me and I noticed that her eyes were exactly like Amy's. She smiled then knelled next to me. "Hey there's no need to cry anymore. With me here, they won't bully you again." she said and wiped her hand across my face, removing the tears. "What's your name?" she asked I gulped. "Al-Allen W-Walker..." I manage to say and she nods. "I'm Amy Melga.' she said then everything went black.

                                                                            Amy

I stared at the girl on the floor and waited for Alec, Llewellyn, and Allen to come back. "Humans..." the girl managed to say and slowly got up, "I hate...humans..." I blinked and blood dripped down her head, her eyes stared straight at me and I slowly moved away from her. "Damn ya..." she hissed then her eyes were widen like a crazy person.

"DIE!" she cried and charged straight at me, a wand in her hand and words in French started to circle the wand, crawling up her skin. "Magie noire, je t'appelle pour aider à m'aider dans ma bataille!" she cried and my eyes widen, crawling away from her. Suddenly something exploded and instead of just the girl there was a dragon with red scales and fire coming out of its noise. "Sauve-moi, charme magique Vingt-sept ans!" I cried and my eyes widen. Wait a second-what did I say?

Suddenly something came from my charm bracelet which was the dog charm. It glowed and then popped off, expanding in growth then turned black and fire came from his eyes. It turned a giant German Shepard and growled at the dragon, his red eyes glowed at him. The girl's eyes widen and stared at me.

"But...yer a Human...who can ya carry the Charms of a Level Nine witch?" she questioned and I blinked. The huge German Shepard turned to me and said, "Pourquoi pensez-vous faire pour moi, Maître?" "Huh?" I managed to say and it sighed. "What to do you wish for me to do?" it asked in English and I stared at him."Um...make sure I don't get hurt by that Dragon or girl." I say and it grins, showing razor sharp teeth and chuckled. "Trust me, Master. I will protect you from this Level Six Magic." it said then charged at them.

                                                                                 Allen

My eyes shot open and saw Alec back to normal but blood gushin' down his body and someone steppin' on my chest. I stared up to see Llewellyn still as a Demon and he grinned down at me. "Damn ya..." I hissed and he chuckled. "I am...already damned...Demon..." he said and I scowled. "I'm not a Demon...I'm a Vampire...Ya idiot..." I said and then my nails grew a couple inches, slashing at him and he blocked it with his hand.

"Ya aren't the smartest...Demon..." he said and my nails shrank back to normal. Damn it, I gotta stop him from hurtin' Alec or me. I narrowed my eyes and growled. "Let go of me..." I hissed and then feel a Magic Aura comin' from the hotel. My eyes widen and turn my head to it. "Crap!" I hiss and think that mercy released her Magic to attack Amy.

"MOVE!" I yelled in my True Vampire side voice and he jumped off, staring at me and I started to dash to the hotel. Hoping to make it in time before anybody gets hurt.