Chapter Fourteen [Edited]

-How could you take his life away?-(What made you think u had the right?)-How could you be so full of hate?-(To take away somebody's life)-And when I heard you let him die-And made the world all wonder why-I sat at home and on my own-I cried alone-

                                                          -Side of a Bullet, Nickelback, All the Right Reasons

                                                                                                                                                  Unknown

                                                                                                                                                  Unknown

                                                                                  Allen

                                                                                 I hurried to get to Amy before anythin' happened to Amy. I ran up the stairs of the hotel and forced people aside, so I could get to the sewer. I flew past everyone with my Vampire speed to get there but once I was there, my eyes widen in shock. A giant German Shepard that had black fur and red eyes was fighting a huge Dragon.

"What the hell?" I questioned and the German Shepard grinned at me. "Hm...it's a Vampire." it said and my jaw dropped. "Allen!" Amy cried and I noticed that she had an Aura of a Witch.

She's suppose to be Human so how does she have the power of a Level Nine Witch?

"What the hell is goin' on?" I question then Mercy pointed to Amy and scowled. "How dare ya, Allen?! Ya promised me that we would be married yet yer talkin' to a human with huge breasts!" she yelled and Amy blushed crimson and I wanted to fall over from embrassment.

"Mercy calm down. I'm just returnin' a debt to her brother." I say and she blinks, her Aura calmin' down a little. "What do ya mean?" she questioned and I sighed, runnin' my hand through my hair and she smiled at me. "Yer so funny, Allen." she said and chuckled softly to herself. "Fine, ya can return back to normal." she said and the Dragon disappeared into a ring on her hand.

"Sorry about that." she said to Amy then I noticed the Wolfy get up. My eyes widen and went in front of Mercy. "Ya two are annoyin' me. Just give me the damn Human." he said and I scowled, my fangs piercing my lip. "So ya decided to Shift." I say and suddenly he was in front of me, slammin' me into the wall and pain exploded in my back. I gasped in pain and he chuckled, his clawed hand gripping my throat very tight and I tried to let him release my grip.

"Die Vampire." he said and suddenly I felt something ripped out my back. My eyes widen and pain exploded in my head.

"Silly! Silly! You don't know how to control your True Vampire Side when I can!" a voice said in my head then my fangs grew longer. Hunger began to raise up in my mind and I noticed something different in his eyes. "You are useless, kid! You could have this power but no control over it is idiotic!" it yelled again and I tried to move my hand but couldn't.

"You're mine, kid!" it yelled again and I got pushed aside like a rag doll and fell unconscious.

                                                                                Amy

"You're mine, kid!" Allen yelled in a different voice, his eye color changed to red and his teeth continued up his chin. His hair grew up to his shoulders and the his wings disappeared. "Silly, silly, wolf. You are no match for me. I have much more power in his body then anybody else." he said and the Werewolf released him from his grip, backing away from him and he returned back to normal. "Who the hell are ya?" he asked him and Allen grinned, showing a lot more fangs.

"I have a name that you creatures can never say it with bliss." he said and laughed in a dark evil voice. This isn't the Allen that I know or his Vampire side. Who is he? Mercy grabbed my hand and pulled me to Llewellyn who was unconscious. "He is Hades' father. The ruler of everything in this dimension." she hissed and Allen was suddenly next to us, holding my hand and started to dance with me. My feet were moving on my own and I couldn't help but stare at the man who was in Allen's body.

"Humans are such ugly creatures, right girl?" he questioned and I felt like I couldn't move away from him. "You see, girl. Humans can't look at the beauty creatures hold. What about you girl? Aren't you a human who fell under the influence of us? You're becoming one of us and soon you'll never turn back." he said and my eyes, I pushed him away and he stared at me. Then he grinned and shrugged. "Guess you want to go back even though you've developed 'friends'." he said and I placed my hands to my face, I started to tremble in fear.

No.

I can't let his words through to me like all the other kids when I helped the boy.

I gotta stay strong and I'll get out of here.

HE IS WRONG!

"I'm right, human and you know it." he said and I shook my head no. "You're lying!" I yell at him and he smiles even more. "Tsk, tsk. Human, I wonder what will happen when I get ride of Allen fully?" he said and my eyes widen, turning to him and I noticed a very Dark Aura around him. "I will never let that happen." I say and he laughs, walking to Mercy and she stared at him like she couldn't move.

"I'll enjoy drinking this Witch dry." he said and tears formed in her eyes, I started running to her and he opened his mouth ready to bite her neck. "Say goodnight, little Witch." he said into her ear then I pushed him out of the way. He fell to the ground and then suddenly was next to me. "If you won't let me take her blood," he said then clamped himself around me and I felt his cold breath on my neck, "I'll take your's then." His fangs bite into my neck and I screamed a bloody murder.