Chapter Twenty-Five [Edited]

Part Three

-I sometimes I wish I could fly-Hold me tight in your arms tonight-Sick of livin' inside a lie, alright-I can't count the times I tried-Stand alone to lift you high-Yoiu're my answer to the question why-Why?-I'm sick of letting you control-The places that I go-I'm never giving into you again-Take,take another look at me-And tell me what you see-All of these cats tryin' to get under my skin-But they can't step over me-You try to control me-But ya can't hold me-You don't own me-If you ever step to me-

                                                                                -Step To Me, Thousand Foot Krutch, Phenomenon

                                                                                                                                               5:16 P. M.

                                                                                                                                       July 22, 2011

                                                                          Amy

                                                                         My eyes shot open to see Jonathan's sleeping face and he was sleeping. I sighed and turned my aching head to see the Werewolf. I paled then screamed a bloody murder, waking both of them up with surprise. The Werewolf got up and stared at the scenery. "Wait a second-?! Where the hell are we?" he questioned and I blinked myself awake. "I made it back?" I questioned myself and stared at Jonathan. "Amy, yer awake but where's Allen?" Jonathan asked and I looked around the area but nothing of his presence was near. "I don't know." I told him and he sighed, staring at the Werewolf. "Who the hell are ya?" Jonathan hissed and narrowed his eyes. 

The Werewolf sighed and picked up an iron pole. "I'm Wolfren of the Underworld Pack." he said and Jonathan's eyes narrowed. "So yer Pack, well, I'm not. I'm a Rogue." Jonathan said and Wolfy grinned at him, pointing the pole at him. "Well, I'm probably a Rogue now also since I left the Underworld." he said and Jonathan's eyes widen. "Wait, ya came from the Underworld with Amy?" Jonathan asked and Wolfy nodded. "I need to talk to her privately though." he said and Jonathan looked down to me, waiting for my answer and I nodded. I got off him and walked with Wolfren to a corner. 

He placed his hands on my shoulders and said, "Why do ya bear the Mark of Death?" I blinked then looked to Jonathan and back to him. "I had to save myself from staying in the between of the Chasm and Hollow. Sammuel gave me choice but I will have to leave in one week because the time flow is different in the Underworld." I told him and he scowled.

"Allen's not gonna be happy with it. Can he see the Mark of Death on ya?" he said and I shook my head no. "Damn it, neither can that guy. What are ya gonna do when the time comes?" he asks and I narrow my eyes and I opened my mouth, whispering what I said to him.

"Tell him I died." 

                                                                                   Allenir

My eyes slowly opened and looked to see Mercy staring at me in her Released form. "You're an idiot, Allenir." she said and I blinked. "Um...excuse me?" I questioned her then she scowled, placing her hand on her face and got off a trash can. "Sometimes Angels have can wield Azrael's Sword but you grasped it so easily without bearing side effects?" she asked and I blinked, placing my hand on my face and I stared at my feet. "I don't know. Is it because I'm Half-Angel and Half-Demon?" I muttered and she sighed.