Chapter Six [Edited]

-If they hurt you-They hurt me too-So we'll rise up-Won't stop-And it's all about-It's all about-

                                                               -All About Us, t.A.T.u., Dangerous and Moving

                                                                                                                                                Unknown

                                                                                                                                               Unknown

                                                                             Amy

                                                                          We all heard a roar come from the East Side and turned to it with our eyes-well, Rick had one eye so it would bean eye- to the roar. Alec and Rick plastered there faces to the window and looked down. "Crap, it's one of the Guards." Alec hissed and turned back to me. "You need to hide. The Guard is from Hades himself and he'll find a way to get to us. He may be looking for you." Alec said then Llewellyn grabbed my hand, pulling me with him.

"Don't worry I got her covered." He said and we started to walk down the hallway in Allen's room. What is going on?What's happening that's making them all freak out? "Listen, Amy Melca. Guards are here in the Underworld for one purpose." Llewellyn began and turned to his head to me and I saw a flash of red in his eyes.

"They are to hunt someone down."

                                                                      Allen

"DIE!!!!!!" I cried and Wolfy's eyes widen in shock, threw Wolfy into a building but passed through a couple. I smiled and started to come after him with my super speed. "What the hell happened to ya?" he questioned and I lick the blood off my fingers. I smiled at the delicious taste and I hear Wolfy breathing hard. "Me? Nothing! I'm still me, dumbass!" I yell at him and then he was suddenly gone from the wall and now behind me. I grin evilly and he trues to kick me me but I catch it with my hand.

His eyes widen and then he scowled. "You've never been this strong, Vampire." he hissed and I shrugged. "Times have changed and I grow stronger on the scent of anyone's blood." I tell him and then I hear my cell phone start ringing "Dance With the Devil" by Breaking Benjamin. I turn my head down to my pocket and Wolfy sighs, moving his head yes. "Go on. Answer it. I don't mind." He said and I reached in my pocket, grabbing the phone and clicking the green answer button. I put it up to my ear and ask, "'Ello?"

"Boss, ya gotta get yer ass over here! There's a Guard searchin' to the whole buildin' and the human is runnin' with the Dark Angel which she found out his name was Llewellyn-wait what am I sayin'?! Get over here as fast as ya can before the Guard finds her!" Alec yelled over my phone and it beated out that he ended the call, I regainin' myself and Wolfy's eyebrows knit together. "Kay. I'll be going there now! No worries! If I have to deal with the Guard, I'll do it!" I yell back at him. "Seems like yer in situation. Do ya need some help?" he questioned and I scowled. "I don't need help from ya. This only my business. Go back to yer District, Wolfy." I say then let go of his hand then start to run but Wolfy's hand caught mine. "I don't have time to deal with ya! I need to go!" I yell at him but he grips my hand tighter.

"Let's make a proposition." He says and grins evilly at me.