Chapter Eighteen [Edited]

-Cut me, I bleed- Feel me in need-I finally broke in the pressure-

                                                                                        -Out From Under, Red, Innocence and Instincts

                                                                                                                                               10:45 A. M.

                                                                                                                                         June 26, 2011

                                                                                     Allen

                                                                                  "Wake me up! I want to go back!" I yelled to myself and then felt like something was tearing through my skin. I clutched my shoulder blades and I scowled, pain exploding all across my body. "I want to go back!" I yelled then felt my teeth grow more like when I was a Vampire but they were like a Demon's. "What if I could return back normal?" a voice said in my mind and I growled like a wild animal.

"Shut up." I hissed and then heard laughter. "So you turned to the Dark side, Allenir? Then join me and fight Nellaf even though you still have Angel blood running through your veins." the voice said then I shook my head no. "No. I've come to kill you."  I said and my eyes widen.

Wait...did I just say that out loud or was it...? Pain exploded in my head and then I heard someone walking but stopped. I turned to it and looked to see Amy staring at me with her eyes full of fear. She was shaking too and my eyes widen. Oh no. Oh God...WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE?!?!

Suddenly something burst through my back and pain exploded everywhere. "Al..len?" she questioned and then everything around me turned black, becoming into nothing.  

                                                                           Amy

I was smiling when I saw Allen. I had finally found him and ran to him. "Allen! We can get put of here! Now we'll go back to the Human World! Come on and join me!" I said then he stared at the ground. "No." he said in a different voice and I blinked. "Huh? Why so glum?" I asked him. "I've come to kill you." he said and I stopped running to him. My eyes widen and stared at him.    

"You what?" I questioned him and he looked up to me, I started to shake and his eyes widen. "Al...len?" I questioned and suddenly something shot out of his back. They Wings like Llewellyn's but much bigger and a Dark Aura surrounded him, then his hair grew to his hips and his eye color changed to red. Then something black from the ground crawled up him and started to stick to his skin. His nails grew like when he was a Vampire and fangs came from his teeth. Then his hair color changed to red.

What was happeing to Allen?

What was he turning into?

Did I do this to him?

He opened up his mouth and let out a terrible cry. I quickly covered my ears and gulped. It was so loud and terrifying. "Allen." I whimpered and then felt like something was pounding to get to me. "Who...are...you?" he asked and I blinked. Am I imagining him ask that? "I-it's me. Amy, your friend, Allen." I said and he narrowed his eyes. "A...my...?" he said and I gulped, tears beginning to stir and tried to brush them off with Allen's sweat shirt he gave me from a who knows when.

Suddenly he put his hand up to me face and tilted my chin up. "Fri...end?" he asked and I stared at the darkness in his eyes. "Y-yes. I-I'm your friend, Allen." I said and he narrowed his eyes. "Help...out...?" he said and I blinked. "Huh?" I asked and he grabbed my hand, opening his Wings then started to flap. "EEEKKK!" I cried and I looked up to Allen, staring at him as he moved towards the light. What was with Allen? Why did he change into this thing? Plus why does he not remember me?

                                                                                 Llewellyn

My eyes shot open and I looked to see the girl from earlier with a cloth on putting it on my forehead. She looked down to me and smiled. "Oh thank God, you're wake." she said and I blinked. Where was I? What was the Human doing here? "You gave my friends and I scare. Luckily I treated you or you could have seriously been hurt. I'm Emily." she said and I narrowed my eyes. She looked liked Emma. "I'm Llewellyn." I said and she smiled. "Nice to meet you." she said and I slowly got up, feeling pain crawl up my back. "Ow." I muttered and she placed her head on my back, making it go away.

"Are you sure you should be up?" she asked and I nodded. "I'll be fine. I've got really strong healing system." I said and Emily nodded. "I have some medicine so it'll help the pain." she said and I shook my head no. "Do you have anyone to call?" she asked. "No." I said and pulled out my cell phone but there was no reception on it at all. "Darn." I hissed and Emily walked somewhere else. I stared at the dust on my clothes and tried to brush it off, but it wouldn't  come off. I scowled and then felt my Curse come close to the surface.

My eyes widen and felt my Curse rise up over my face.

Oh no!

Not again!

I need to go!

I need to leave before she gets back.

I grabbed my jacket and started running to the glass window. I looked for something to get it open and I found the lock, flipping it off and pushed it open. I jumped over it and opened my Wings, flapping them and started flying as far away from Emily as possible.

                                                                     Amy

My eyes shot open and looked to see Allen standing over me still in that weird from. "Um, Allen. Can you change back to normal?" I asked him and he stared at me, looking around the place. "Not the Human Battlefield." he said and I blinked. "What does that mean?" I question him then he narrows his eyes.

"A Demon is coming." he said and I saw as the Demon Llewellyn was coming straight at me. "A...Demon and Angel's son?" Llewellyn said and Allen grabbed my hand pulling me away from Llewellyn. He frown and then something in the air changed to smell like the Werewolf in the Underworld.

"Get the hell away from my sister!" a voice yelled from behind us and I saw Jonathan. I smiled and tried to run to him but Allen held me back. "Hey!" I yelled at Allen and he looked down at me, "That's my brother! You can let go of me." Allen turned to Jonathan then let go of my hand.

"Every Creature of the Underworld is to be eliminated." he said and pulled out a sword with five blades on it, wrapped around in a White Aura. He pointed it to Jonathan then charged straight at him. That's when I screamed.