Talk X With X Zeno?

Recap:

"Let me call the butler's office and tell them the situation," the security guard says, moving to pick up the phone. He slowly dials a number, almost as if he's forgotten it and is trying to remember. "Yes. Master Killua's friends. Mhmm, I understand. Zeno wants to speak with them?"

Zeno. Where have I heard that name before?

***

"That's rather unusual. Alright, I will inform them," the security guard places the phone back down, a quizzical expression on his face. He looks over the four of us, nodding his head. "This is going to sound quite odd, but Zeno, Killua's grandfather, has requested to speak to the girl and the young green-haired boy. Forgive me for not introducing myself and asking for your names. How impolite of me."

"It's no problem, really. My name is Hikaru," I say, shaking his hand. He smiles at me then looks to the other three Hunters.

"I'm Gon!" Gon cheerily tells him, shaking the security guard's hand without any hesitation.

"The name's Leorio," Leorio says, his arm staying firmly at his side.

"My name is Kurapika," Kurapika says, then reaches forward to meet the guard's hand in the middle.

"Hello and it's nice to meet all of you! We don't get many visitors... or rather we don't get any visitors. My name is Zebro. I work under the Zoldyck Family as I'm sure you could have guessed by now. Now that the formalities are out of the way, Gon is it?"

"Yeah!" Gon smiles widely, assuring him of his correct answer.

"Alright, so Gon and Hikaru. If possible, Zeno would like to meet you in private," Zebro informs us of the situation.

"When would this meeting take place?" I inquire, needing all the information before I can accept.

"This meeting would take place today, immediately," He tells me.

"I don't think it's such a great idea to split up, especially when it's to meet with a professional assassin," Leorio skeptically protests, looking at me as if I would be crazy to agree to such an idea.

"It would be safe, I assure you. Assassins don't kill unless they have been paid. In the time frame of this situation, it's near impossible that you are in any sort of danger. Also, what kind of person would I be if I led Master Killua's friends to their deathbed?" Zebro reassures everyone that there isn't any foul play involved in the propositioned meeting.

"I agree, this is a spur-of-the-moment circumstance. No one in the Zoldyck Family even knew that Killua had friends until a few days ago, otherwise Zebro would have been informed of our impending arrival. He would have been instructed to do something specific to be rid of us. I highly doubt a client already put a bounty on our heads, as if anyone knows we even exist at this point," Kurapika rationalizes, opposing Leorio's logic.

"That's true and if for some reason we are in danger, Gon and I can protect ourselves," I add, accepting the invitation. "I will go with you to see Zeno."

"I'll go too!" Gon agrees.

"In that case, I shall inform him," Zebro says. He punches some numbers in on the phone's keypad. Then, holding the cellular device to his ear, he talks to someone. He speaks too quietly for me to hear. After a moment, the phone is back on the desk and he turns toward us. "Alright, we'll be off. I will leave you two at the butler's office. When your friends are to return from the meeting, I'll inform you of what the Master's have instructed you to do. I apologize for not knowing how they will react to the news of your arrival. We have never had visitors for one of the young Zoldyck children."