Forest x And x Deception

"That's a nice horse." The man, who I now know to be Hisoka, comments after I summon Mirai through my summoning stone. I figure that since we're already going to run down this straight path, I might as well get something good out of it, and I haven't really ran with Mirai in a few days. She could use some exercise.

"It looks to be of high caliber, a white Camorillo possibly?"

"Yeah, that's right. You have a good eye, Mirai is a purebred Camorillo." I reply, concealing my emotions as to find out what appeals to this man in order to obtain him as an ally.

"Yes, a very strong horse indeed." He says, licking his lips subtly. Ahh, there's the tell. There always is one, no matter who you're talking to. A little movement, maybe a tiny glance in another direction, a twitch of a finger, or maybe it will just be something such as a minuscule waver in the persons voice. These "tell"s always appear when someone is talking about or in a conversation about something they are passionate about, whether they passionately hate it, love it, or anything in between.

Based off Hisoka's tell, I would guess that he has a thing related to strength. Considering he licked his lips while he was speaking about strength, that is a surefire sign to say that he craves something (or strength in this case). If it's strong he wants, it's strong he'll get.

I slide my backpack off my shoulder, unzip it, take off my sweatshirt and put it into my backpack.Then I proceed to take off my hat (which releases the chest length auburn hair that was previously concealed) and let it join the sweatshirt in the backpack. I zip it up and throw my backpack back onto my shoulder pretty smoothly. I do it quickly while I'm running as to keep pace with the rest of the group.

My now slightly wrinkled white tank top showing, I adjust it to conceal my Tanto (knife) that is currently attached to the top seam of my black pants.

I swiftly hook my left foot in Mirai's stirrups and swing myself over and onto her back. Taking the reigns in my right hand, I reach into her saddle bag with my free hand and grab out two cans of tea.

"You want one?" I ask Hisoka, extending my left arm out with one of the cans once I'm fully mounted and situated on Mirai's back. "And no, this isn't a sad attempt to poison you." I say, loud enough for Tonpa (who's not far behind me) to hear.

"I would love one." He says in that low, almost creepy voice of his, an unreadable expression on his face as he looks up at me. I toss it down to him, and he casually catches it with one hand.

Soon enough, we fall into a comfortable silence, well, as silent as it gets in a tunnel full of running people while riding a horse. We run/ride for somewhere around 40 minutes, and since we are at a pretty vigorous pace, I decide to give Mirai a break. I send her back home via the summoning stone, and swiftly jump to the ground as she disappears from under me.

Apparently that was a good time to send her back home, as stairs are just becoming visible at the edges of the horizon. It's pretty tough for horses to go up stairs at a quick pace like we're at.

"Wait?! You're a GIRL?!?!?!" Leorio says as I quicken my pace so I can catch up to him as he is currently ahead of me. He says those words as if he has never seen a female in his life.

"Um, yeah, I guess." I say as he just stares at me in disbelief, along with Kurapika, who looks marginally less surprised.

"I'm guessing you figured it out?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I saw you earlier when you were brushing your horse before the exam began. You took your hat off, revealing your hair before putting it back on. Statistically, men don't usually have a haircut like your hair is cut, and your eyes are pretty large which is a trait that most women posses." Kurapika states. "But on the other hand, I also posses larger eyes than normal, but statistically speaking, the former is true."