Chapter 27

You yawned as you had awaken from a quick nap. All the crying, abusing, and running was getting tiring. You quickly snapped out of your drowsiness as the large door slammed opened. You rubbed your eyes trying to tell who it was. Your eyes quickly adjusted to the bright light and you saw Bowser standing in the large doorway.

"Bowser!" Almost in tears, you loudly blurted his name.

"Haru..." He murmured, not noticing you.

"Finally! What the hell were you even doing over there? We had gone to the Mushroom Kingdom, but we couldn't find any trace of anything." Haru laughed, standing in front of him, making him look small, considering how tall he was.

"Because I destroyed it, asshole." Bowser chuckled, ruffling up Haru's blue hair with his large hand.

"Don't touch my hair, you pedophile!" Haru hissed, slapping his hand away.

You heard Bowser mutter something, but it was too quiet for you to hear. Whatever it was, it must have been witty, because Haru looked extremely offended.

"-And your like what? Thousands of years old, and your wife is only forty or whatever." Bowser growled.

"Enough of whatever this is!" Haru demanded. "I wanted a fight!"

"Then that's what you'll get!" He roared.

Bowser clawed at Haru, until he began to bleed. You turned away and covered your face as blood spilled throughout the large room. You peeked through the cracks of your spread-out fingers to see Bowser shove Haru into the pit of lava. Peach screamed, watching Haru sink into the flaming lava. She dropped to her knees, crying into her small, dainty hands.

"But-a he will come-a back, he's a demon. Are you-a just cranky and emotional because your on-a your perio-" Mario was quickly cut off.

"Shut up! You idiot, the only way to kill a demon is to burn his body! Haru is dead forever!" He cried, slapping the fat plumber's hand away as he touched her shoulder.

"Is that some-a code word or something!?" Luigi asked.

"No! Just shut up!" She yelled, pushing both plumbers into the lava.

She quickly looked back at us, realizing she was outnumbered, seeing as Mario and Luigi would be way too angry to regenerate and come back. She shivered, sitting in the back, far away from us. Bowser lowered the cage, and ripped the entire door off. You jumped out and into his arms, tightly hugging him.

"Every time you leave, bad things always happen." You cried.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault." He sighed.

You looked over your shoulder, to see Peach, looking out the opened door. You pulled away from the hug and pulled her away.

"Stop it! Go! Let me die already!" She hissed, her black mascara dropping down her cheek.

"Please don't kill yourself! It's not worth it!" You begged, pulling her away from the window.

"My husband is dead, the only people who save me hate me, and I'm useless." She sighed.

"Don't do it! I used to feel the same sway about life, but I made the best of what I had and I found happiness! I am your family!" You pleaded.

"Let me go!" She screamed, pushing you away.

She jumped onto the window sill and sat down. Bowser groaned, pulling her away from the window and covered her mouth.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault." Bowser sighed.

"Yeah, no duh! You literally killed my husband!" She hissed, pushing his large hand away.

"Hate me all you want, just please don't kill yourself." Bowser frowned.

"Then give me my kingdom back, and I won't kill myself." She demanded, trying to squirm out of his tight grasp.

"I can't. It's gone. There's nothing left of it. Unless you want a muddy field of grass." He reminded.

"Then take me there."

You looked up at Bowser and tried to guess what he was about to say, but his expressionless, monotone face didn't look back at you.

"Please." She begged, her large blue eyes stared at him as small tears dripping down her cheek.

"Fine." He muttered.