Chapter 10

You felt your feet slipping and you fell out, conveniently landing in Bowser's arms.

"There you are... Hand her over, son." Morton growled.

"No!" Bowser yelled.

"Why not?" Morton asked.

"Because... She's your daughter-in-law." Bowser sighed.

"You got married again? How long have you been married for?"

"Four months."

"Well, why didn't you say so?"

"Because-"

"Hey! You're the girl who I talked to earlier! What's your name?"

"Y/N." You frowned, feeling Bowser's grip get tighter.

"Bowser, you can put her down now."

"No."

"It's not like I haven't eaten in the past ten years... Oh right... I haven't..."

"Morton, I have to put you back before you do any more damage-"

"No! Not again! I hate it there! Please no! I'm begging you!"

Bowser sighed, waving the wand. Morton disappeared.

"I somewhat regret naming Morton after my father. Morton would feel upset that he was named after someone I can't stand." He sighed.

He begun to walk back to the castle, still carrying you as he walked.

"I'm sorry." You apologized.

"It's fine, it was bound to happen sooner than later." He murmured.

"What are we going to do with the wand?" You asked.

"It's Kamek's, so I don't want to destroy  it. I'll just lock his old room so the koopalings don't get in." He explained.

"And me." You laughed.

"You especially." He grinned.

Your conversation trailed on, and eventually you were at home in your comfortable, warm bed, dozing away.

                               • • •

"Y/N! Run!"

You spotted Bowser in the distance, his legs bleeding rapidly. You tried running like he instructed, but you couldn't make it any farther.

"You forgot the baby! The baby is is it's bedroom!"

You looked at the castle, but it was burning for some reason, considering it was made of stone. You ran into the castle, trying to avoid the flames, but you were inhaling too much of the fumes. You slowly began to fall forwards, right as you reached the baby's door...

• • •

You woke up, looking over at a nearby wall clock.

Midnight...

Bowser was snoring, sound asleep. You felt relief that it was only a dream. You frowned at how foolish you were for being frightened by a dream. You rolled over and tried to fall back asleep, but you felt wide awake. You lied motionless, staring at the celling. The dimly lit room somehow made you feel tired, as you began to sleep once more.

• • •

"Is there something wrong? You kept crying and crying every time I woke up." Bowser asked.

"I'm fine." You murmured.

"Whatever you want..."

"I almost forgot! I rescheduled our flight to noon! Are your bags still packed?" Bowser asked.

"Yeah, but we've got to get ready!" You said, pointing at the wall clock, which was pointing at the seven.

You got dressed and quickly ate breakfast, your usual (breakfast food(s). While you got ready, Bowser had other plans...

Bonus Bowser POV:

I walked down the stone cold steps and reached the dungeon. I grabbed a torch off the wall so that I could see a bit better. I walked up to the cell that Peach was in and used the torch to I could see her face.

"Why..." She groaned.

"Listen up, you miserable brat, Y/N doesn't like you. You're not her mother. You never have and you never will be." I growled.

"Why did you do that to her..." She coughed.

"Do what?"

"Brainwash her. You've ruined everything."

"No. You have."

"Bowser! Are you ready to go yet?" Y/N called.

"In a minute!" I yelled back.

"See ya in a month."

"I'll enjoy it without you."

"Lil' bitch..." I muttered walking up the stairs.

Your POV:

You and Bowser ran to the doomship and quickly boarded onto the large ship. It became airborne, taking off and flying over the kingdom.

"We won't be there until later on, you might as well rest in your bedroom."

"Wait, how long to we plan on staying?" You asked.

"One or two months, something like that."

"Great."

You walked away, opening the door to your bedroom. You lied on the (colour) bed and propped yourself up with a (different colour) throw pillow and decided to browse on your laptop and maybe watch (your favourite show) on (Netflix, YouTube, ect.). You clicked the icon and the browser opened, revealing a loading screen. (ignore if there's no loading screen) You begun to search for (same show). You clicked on the new episode you haven't watched yet. (~Intro of your show). You wanted to watch, but you felt so tired, because you had gotten a horrible sleep. Your eyes grew heavy, and you paused your show, closing your laptop and setting it aside, slowly dosing away.

• • •

"Y/N, are you okay? Sorry I woke you up, you were screaming in your sleep."

"Huh?" You murmured, your throat extremely sore and dry.

"Probably just a nightmare, anyways, we're here! It's so tropical, but not as warm as Darkland."

You looked our your window and saw the blue water, crashing onto the sandy shore, large palm trees, swaying in the wind, leaving large shadows dancing on the sand.

"Wow... It's beautiful..." You said in awe.
___________________________

Leave some suggestions in the comments!