Chapter 15

Haru jumped through the window, shattering shards of glass everywhere.

"Miss me?" He smirked.

Bowser pushed you behind himself and angrily stared at Haru.

"What do you want?" Bowser growled.

"Ahem... As I said, she's my daughter." Haru pointed out.

"But... you... you abused me..." You murmured, showing your scrapes and cuts.

"I don't remember doing so, Y/N, let's just go back home and-" Haru pushed past Bowser and firmly grabbed your wrist.

"I am at home." You corrected, pulling away and slapped his hand away.

"Back away Haru." Bowser glared, picking up Haru by his shirt collar.

"Put me down you savage beast!" Haru frowned, trying to kick Bowser.

Bowser hanged Haru's shirt collar on a hook hanging on the wall.

"You know, it's been forever since I've eaten a human..." Bowser laughed putting Haru's foot in his mouth.

Bowser was obviously joking, he would never someone in front of you.

"Agh! Get away!" Haru shrieked.

"Don't make me turn you into a dog, again." Bowser threatened.

"Don't make me kill you, you savage bastard." Haru laughed, amused by Bowser's anger.

Bowser roared in anger, slashing at Haru. Haru stabbed Bowser with a blue contraption and Bowser stood motionless, paralyzed from his neck down, immediately dropping to the floor.

"How wonderful! Now you can watch me kill Y/N!" Haru chimed.

He jumped off the hook, and landed in front of you. He pulled you up off the ground by your shirt collar. You furiously kicked and thrashed, trying to escape his grasp.

"Put her down!" Bowser growled, trying to breath fire, but Haru was too far away.

Haru laughed, drawing his sword. He held the sword to your neck, almost touching your skin.

"Haru! You son of a bitch!" Bowser growled.

Bowser somehow lifted himself up and charged towards Haru, ripping his sword from his grasp. Bowser lifted him and threw him over his shoulder and carried him down the stairs. You glared at him as he looked down at you.

"I hate you." Haru frowned.

"Permission to eat him?" Bowser sarcastically asked.

"Permission granted." You joked. 

"No, but seriously, what the hell do we do with him?" Bowser asked.

"I dunno, you think of something." You yawned.

"I might have an idea."

                              • • •

"No! Stop! You evil brute! I hate you!" Haru whined.

Bowser locked up the jail cell and left.

"Good by, whiny baby." You smirked.

"Speaking of which, how many more months until the baby comes?" Bowser asked.

"It's been six months, so three more months." You answered.

"Have you picked out any names?" Bowser asked.

"I can't think of any, but I'll think about it." You yawned.

"It's getting late, you should really get to bed." Bowser murmured.

"You're tired too, you are alway up too way late."

"Your point is?"

"I just feel... lonely. Not that I feel like you'd cheat on me, but remember back to when I first met you... I was all whiny and hated you... Why did you even love me?"

"I loved you ever since I met you, I don't want you to be upset about the things you did, it all happened so everything would be the way it is. Aren't you happy it's like this?

"Yes, but I'm just scared about the baby... What if I'm a bad mother? What if our baby is a bad kid? What if they hate us?" You continued ranting, while Bowser patiently waited for you to finish.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just please don't stress about it. Besides, the only thing your should be concerned about is me killing that whiny bitch. I'm sick of his bullshit and him constantly trying to kill us." Bowser assured.

"I guess you have a point. But what will we do? Mario and Luigi will surely try and rescue Haru."

"I guess you have a point, we'll just have to be prepared."

"Goodnight." You sighed.

"I love you. Sweet dreams." Bowser kissed your cheek and left you alone in the grand entrance.

You walked up the stairs and went into your room, but you couldn't fall asleep. You kept think about Haru. His insanity, wanting you and Bowser dead. And some crazy psychopath just so happened to be locked away in the dungeon. Totally not scary...

• • •

(Dream)

"Y/N, the fun has only just begun! Why, nobody had gotten hurt... How unfortunate!" Haru pouted.

"Haru! Get away from me!" You screamed, running as fast as you could.

Haru effortlessly caught up to you and chased you around the castle, while he insanely laughed.

___________________________

Comment if there's a Mario character who you'd like to be in any of the new chapters coming out soon!