Chapter 12

Peach's POV:

I need to escape. I need to save Y/N. But I can't even help myself! I'm Princess Peach of all people! I haven't even seen light in weeks...

I looked around in the dark, unable to identify the strange shapes I could faintly see. I feel miserable, just trying to get away from this prison every moment of my life. Mario should come someday, I just don't know when...

Your POV:

You woke up in the middle of the huge king sized bed alone, as usually. You sat up and stretched, sliding out out of bed and walking downstairs, holding onto the banister because you felt a bit drowsy and almost tripped a couple times. You spotted Bowser sitting on the couch, staring at his phone.

"Morning." You yawned.

"Y/N... There's a tornado watch for today. It's supposed to be so bad that it can lift cars off the ground, we'll have to cancel the rest of our honeymoon." Bowser sighed.

"Can't we stay a bit longer? We haven't been here for that long." You begged.

"It's too risky, I don't want you to get hurt. All good things must come to an end. Do you want to go and quickly explore the rest of the island before we leave?" He asked.

"It's seven in the morning, the last thing I want to do is go outside and walk around, I had a bad sleep, I kept waking up and feeling stressed for no reason, like if something bad is happening."

"Well, you were right. Quickly go and pack up and I'll go check out. I'm so sorry we couldn't stay for very long." Bowser sighed.

"It's fine." You replied.

Bowser nodded, pulling out his phone. You walked upstairs and packed up your stuff. You carried it downstairs and heard Bowser still talking on the phone. You waited for him to finish his call and sat on the stairs, looking around the beautiful house.

"We'll have to wait awhile before we check out, even if the doomship going as fast as possible, it will still take a long time to come. It might come around noon."

"It's okay."

"Do you want to finish the movie? You fell asleep last night, so I took you upstairs and fell asleep and forgot to watch the rest of the movie." Bowser smiled.

"Sure, but I'm starving, let's go get something to eat."

                              • • •

After breakfast, the doomship landed on the beach and you both ran out the door with our bags. The wind ferociously blew as is began to rain and thunder. Lighting lit up the dark sky as a koopa ran up to us.

"Lord Bowser! We have to get back immediately! The castle's under attack!" A koopa reported, with a panicked tone in it's voice.

"Wait, what?! Quickly use turbo speed to get us back in time!" Bowser gasped.

"But Sir, the last time we did, we almost-" The koopa was cut off.

"Blah, blah, blah, last time... When I order you to do something, you obey! Is that clear!" Bowser yelled.

The koopa saluted as you and Bowser boarded the doomship.

"Y/N, go to your room, it's too dangerous for you. Turbo speed is extremely fast, but it'll get us back in time." Bowser ordered.

You nodded, running to your room. You felt the ship take off and the extreme speed pushed you against the wall. You sat on your bed that was conveniently against the wall. You watched from your window as Bowser struggled to properly steer the fast ship. In a matter of minutes, you were back at the castle, which had an entire army of toads and other creatures armed with weapons and armour. In front of the crowd were two figures dressed in red and green. Obviously Mario and Luigi. There was another figure that appeared to be human, but you couldn't tell who it was. The three furiously banged on the castle door with their fists and looked up at the doomship. Bowser barged into your rooms and picked you up, running to a crowd of koopas on the ship.

"Who's the third human?" You asked.

"We don't know yet." Bowser frowned.

"Lord Bowser, what will we do?" One koopa stressed.

"Just attack when I say so. Easy as pie." Bowser replied.

"But what about Peach?" You asked, trying to engage in the conversation.

"I didn't think about that, you, you, you, and you. Go find a magikoopa and all of you go and guard the dungeon." Bowser ordered.

The group of four saluted and got off the doomship, which had landed within the time it took to make an unfinished battle plan. Bowser ordered the rest of the koopas and goombas and others and helped you get off. But he picked you up and ran back into the castle and stood on his large balcony.

"What'd ya want you stupid plumbers!" Bowser loudly roared, shaking the balcony.

"Bowser! How-a could you be-a so, so evil to-a kidnap and-a  brainwash Y/N! And-a you have-a Peach in the-a dungeon!" Mario yelled.

"Yeah!" Luigi chimed in, trying to sound important.

The third figure stepped forwards, lighting up it's entire face. Or shall I say his entire face...

___________________________

I've decided that uploading every Tuesday is making me bored because I have nothing to do. So, I'm going to try and work hard and upload every three days, but changing the every four or five days in September.

-Sapphire