Chapter 24

"Kama, please tell me!" You begged the magickoopa.

"I can't, even if my life depended on it!" She snapped, startling you, since you were so used to her calm tone.

"Oh..." You murmured.

"However, there is one thing you can see." She smiled.

"Really?" You asked.

"It's down the hall, I haven't been in there since I was little." She smiled, her aged grey eyes imagining the flashback and nostalgia.

You followed her as she floated on her broomstick down the hall. The aged magickoopa pulled a key out of her pocket and unlocked the door. The large door swung opened, revealing a dusty library full of shelves of books. You went inside and saw thousands upon thousands of books on tall shelves that reached the tall celling.

"This is the castle's library. It's full of books about anything you could possibly think of. Well, maybe not everything, but it's surely full of a lot of interesting books." She smiled, blowing the dust off one.

"Which ones aren't I allowed to read?" You asked.

Kama quickly flew around, pulling certain books out. She soon had a large stack in her arms and placed them onto a shelf.

"Now you can read everything." She smirked.

You walked up to a shelf and read the titles of the books, trying to find one that interested you. You pulled out a random one and read the description on the back of the book.

"So... What are in those other books you got there?" You asked.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you. Even you as my ruler, I can't tell you. It would scare you. You'd be upset knowing about everything that went on. I know you feel like I don't trust you, but it would tear you apart, my dear." She sighed.

"Can't you at least tell me about how Haru shapeshifted?" You asked.

"He stole one of the koopalings wand, but I had tooken it away from him and returned it." She frowned.

"But, how-"

The large doors swung open, shaking the bookshelves. Haru stood in the doorway and ran up to you.

"We had a deal! I want to meet my granddaughter!" He demanded.

You shivered as you held onto Claire, the loose bandage covering her.

"The deals off. Get out. You've already caused enough problems." You growled.

"Be careful of what you say to me, your stupid Bowser won't be here to save you." Haru smirked.

Claire began to cry, blowing her cover.

"Hand me the baby, Y/N." He demanded.

"No!" You yelled.

You and Haru fought and fought, but you had fell over, blacking-out instantly.

• • •

You woke up tied next to Kammy with a thick rope. You looked up to see Haru holding Claire.

"Put her down!" You cried.

"No, it's not your turn yet." Haru corrected.

Claire began crying, as usual.

"Your not holding her right, she's uncomfortable." You frowned.

"Hush! I seemed to raise you well enough." He shushed.

"Actually, I raised myself." You corrected.

"Y/N! I took over the-" the doors were re-opened, Bowser walking inside.

"-Mushroom Kingdom..."

"Bowser!" You smiled, almost in tears.

"Haru? What do you think you're doing?" Bowser asked, picking him up by the collar of his shirt.

Bowser slashed at the ropes and handed you Claire. Bowser carried Haru away, leaving you and Kama alone in the old library.

"Would you mind if we actually patched up your cuts?" She asked.

"Not at all." You sighed.

You carried Claire to Kama's bedroom. You had never been inside before, and wondered what it looked like. You sat on Kama's small twin sized bed and watched her wave her small wand. Bandages appeared around your cuts underneath your clothes somehow.

"Thank you." You murmured.

"My pleasure, your highness." As she bowed her head, her purple hat almost fell off.

You stood up, holding Claire close to your face. You walked out of Kama's small room into the hallway.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked.

"No..." You weakly answered.

Bowser sighed, looking down at you and sat on a bench made of grey stone.

"What happened to Haru?" You asked, sitting down next to him.

"I... I... I..." He stammered.

"Bowser, are you okay?" You asked quickly.

"I killed him! Okay? He's gone! I'm sorry! I understand that he's your father... And I-I erm...." He yelled.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's nothing to cry about." You soothed.

"I'm not crying!" He snapped, his yell blowing your hair away from your face.

"What I meant to say was... It's fine. You had to do what you did. There wasn't any other way we could have handled this." You assured.

"There was! I've killed hundreds of people in my lifetime and... I don't know what got into me, I just felt this sudden urge..." His voice dropped to a deep monotone tone.

"Do you know what's make you feel better? Perhaps we could nicely explain to Peach that Haru is dead... Even though I absolutely hate her, she deserves better." You sighed.

"I guess you're right. I still have to fully take over the Mushroom Kingdom, yah know? So let's get this over with." He groaned as you walked toward the staircase that lead to the dreaded dungeon.

"I guess I'll tell her by myself." You murmured.

You quickly ran in the opposite direction, to Claire's bedroom and put her down for a nap.

Bowser X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें