Chapter-5 Klaus & His Tricks

Everyone was just staring. It was one big staring competition. I looked at the Katerina look alike from across the house. "So, can we come in and actually help you this time?" she smiled.

Elijah and I took that as a yes and walked right on into the house, still holding hands. I smirked at Damon as we walked right passed him. He closed the door and was walking closely behind us. I smiled at everyone. Elijah and I sat down on a couch meant for two people. Elijah was the first to speak.

"Danielle and I are here to help you people, and if you try and kill us again you will all most likely die. We know about Klaus and what he is trying to do. No one will die, except for Klaus. We will help you. You have my word." I knew Elijah was being truthful, but was lying when he said we would help kill Klaus.

"But, because of what Damon has done, you do not have my trust, if anything happened to Elijah because of your silly mistakes I will hand you all over to Klaus myself." I smiled, acting like I did this every Saturday. They all nodded, understanding. "Good."

"So, how do we know we can try and trust you when we don't even know you?" asked Stefan, it was time for me to tell my life story.

"I'm guessing everyone knows Elijah's story, but what he didn't tell you is that Klaus was in love over 1000 years ago. He was in love with me. We were going to get married and have a life together. Everyone knew of this. We were like the it couple. When Elijah and his family was turned into the first vampires, I was turned with them, so Klaus and I would be together forever. So answering your questions, yes I am an original vampire, I cannot die. But no, I am not apart of the original family." I looked down at the floor. I felt Elijah squeeze my hand for

comfort.

"So, if you both were in love, why do you want him dead?" Caroline asked.

I looked up to the group and put on a fake smile knowing they could see right through it. "Since I was a vampire. I could turn people. The only real family I had left was my brother. So, I turned him. Around 800 years later, he didn't agree with Klaus on something, he got in his way and Klaus ripped out his heart. That night I ran away from everything I loved. I couldn't face it. I didn't want to live anymore. So, I left, without telling anyone."

Elijah's POV

I squeezed Danny's hand as she talked about her brother. She was acting like it didn't effect her but I could see right through her. She hurt inside, feeling guilt and heartbreak overwhelm her.

You could tell she still loved Klaus. They were meant to be. I smiled at her and took over the conversation letting her calm down.

"So, you know why we would like to help you know. Do you trust us?" I looked around nodding my head at everyone.

"We have a deal." Elena said breaking the silence.

"Good. Everything is in order." I smiled and looked at Danny. She smiled back at me.

I looked back at the group and smiled. They all seemed okay with what was going on. At that second the local vampire hunter walked through the door.

Danny's POV

I looked up at the group and then to the front door. I saw a man walk in the door. He looked surprised and confident. He walked over and stood near Damon.

Everyone was quiet and waited for him to speak.

"So. What's he plan?" he smiled and looked around the room.

His eyes landed on me and stayed there. I was confused why he was doing that. He pointed his finger in awe and asked.

"And who is this?" he smiled at me and then looked over to Damon.