Chapter-11 Liar Liar

Stefan's POV

I was sitting across from Danny. She was asleep on the couch. For some reason she passed out, I had found her in pain and she could barley walk. When I found her, a glass window had broke apart and flew everywhere. It almost looked as if she caused it to happen. What if Elena was right and she was apart of the sacrifice and lied to us?

I heard the door open and Damon walked in.

"What happened to her?" he asked walking closer to us.

"I saw her freaking out and then glass shooting everywhere around her. I went to talk to her, them she passed out." I said getting up and standing closer to her.

"Are you sure she didn't have anything to do with the sacrifice?" Damon asked, I honestly didn't know what to think.

"I have no idea. She's been acting weird. She seems stronger. Maybe it's because klaus is gone." I said and looked from Damon to Danny.

"Let's just hope not. We'd be in major trouble if we had another werewolf hybrid on or hands." He said and turned around ready to leave again.

Something seemed off about him. It was most likely the werewolf bite coming into effect. We needed Danny to tell us the cure soon.

Danny's POV

This was comfortable. It was soft and felt like I was lying on a cloud. Wait. Where am I?
I shot up out of the magical bed and took a quick glance at my surroundings, ready to fight my kidnappers.

I saw Stefan running towards me, and Damon walking slowly behind him.

I sat up and instantly felt dizzy. I touched my head with my hands and blinked a couple times to try and fix whatever was going on.

"Danny, what happened back there in town? Is everything alright?" Stefan asked, getting on one knee to be eye level with me.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I looked up at Damon standing behind Stefan with a judge mental look on his face mixed with pain. "Also, I might have been lying to you guys for a while now."

Damon stepped closer, "What do you mean?"

"I might have been apart of the sacrifice." I watched as they both moved back just in case I might explode or something.

"I'm a hybrid." I said smiling as their eyes got wide.

"Like the werewolf - vampire deal?" Stefan asked.

"No, not even close. I'm half witch, half vampire." I stood up and imagined lifting the table. Instead of lifting it, I threw it across the room. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.

"Okay, okay. We get it. Lure powerful and super witchy. Don't break out house." Damon yelled at me in a more sarcastic tone.

"I didn't mean to do that, I just wanted to lift it, not throw it through the whole house." I could feel my eyes getting wide.

"So, witch, how do we fix you?" Damon asked and sat on the sofa.

~*~

"Do you know where Klaus is?" Stefan asked, he was still keeping his distance, not wanting to be anywhere close to me.

"Stefan, I only bite sometimes." I smiled and brought out my fangs.

He just shook his head and turned around.

"You know Danny, Damon is dying, you lied to us, and you helped klaus kill Elena and Jenna. How could I trust you?" I felt band for not being mature, but Stefan was right.

"I'm sorry okay. I needed to be a witch again. It was my last chance and I took it. Can you blame me?" I got up and walks over to him.

He still want responding. "I know how to help Damon. He will live."

"How can I trust you?" he said turning around waiting for a serious answer.

I looked him straight into his eyes.
"You can't."