Chapter-9 Goodbye Elena

The sacrifice was happening tonight. Elena was going to die, but then come back to life. An innocent vampire and werewolf were going to die in a pointless ritual.

The women who came in crying was Jenna, Elena's Aunt. She had a run in with Klaus while he was still Alaric. Guess I was the first one here to see Klaus back to normal.

Elijah came over and brought the elixir used to save Elena.

Everyone knew it was going to work, except Damon who was throwing a fit and acting like a child.

All of us where sitting in the living room trying to get Damon to agree the elixir would work by saying encouraging words like, "witches made it" and "I'll be back it's alright".

I honestly didn't care what Damon thought, and I don't know why anyone else would.

Damon started walking up the stairs but turned back and looked at us, "You can all go to Hell."

I was holding in a laugh and Elijah saw me and smiled while rolling his eyes.

"I'll go check on him." The doppelgänger said and walked up stairs.

I wish she was as mean as Katherine. She'd be more fun.

I got up and walked over to Elijah. "So you really think that's going to work?" I said pointing at the elixir.

"You of all people should know it will work." He said and smiled at me. I guess Klaus couldn't keep his mouth shut and told Elijah about my secret, great.

"What does he mean?" Stefan asked with concern written all over his face.

"Oh nothing Stefan. It doesn't matter at this moment in time.

I grew bored and pulled out my phone, browsing Tumblr.

After a little while I was concerned about Damon and Elena. I used my vampire hearing and listened in on them.

"Damon, what are you doing? Damon don't?" Her voice was cut off.

I looked up to see Stefan gone and Jenna running human speed up the stairs.

"Looks like you won't be needing that." I said to Elijah, putting my phone back into my pocket. "let's hope Elena is a fun as Katerina when she's a vamp."

Elijah just gave me a look and put the cap back onto the bottle. I heard someone walk downstairs. Damon. I gave him a slow clap as he walked to the door.

"Good job Damon. Two Katherine's. Thanks for making our lives so much more exciting." I said with a smile but had a bored look on my face. Nailed it.

"All of us know that stupid elixir wasn't going to wok anyway." He put on his jacket and made his way to the door.

Before he left Elijah said, "And know we will never know." With that the door was slammed.

~*~

Stefan had been stabbed in the stomach and Elijah had left, leaving the elixir here.

Stefan and Elena walked down the stairs hand in hand.

"Where are you two going?" I asked not looking up from my phone.

"Today is Elena's last day as a human, she may as well get the full experience." Stefan said and with that, they left.

Both Stefan and Elena reminded me of when Klaus and I first met and I was sort of jealous of their relationship.

They were perfect.

But vampire relationships almost never work out.

Once again, I was alone. Jenna and Alaric where in a spare bedroom together somewhere in the house. And I was sitting on the couch.