Chapter-10 The Wicked Witch

Danny's POV

"Why are you doing this? I thought you were on our side?" Elena yelled at me while she was walking up the the stone pedestal.

"I'm breaking my curse Elena, this is my last chance and I'm going to take it." I said back to her, she turned around to face Klaus and I.

"Thank you, Elena." Klaus grabbed her by the shoulders, he looked like he actually meant it.

I was surprised for the next thing that came from the doppelganger, "Go to Hell."

Well guess who is more like Katherine than she thinks.

I laughed under my breath and that earned me a few looks, mostly from Elena.

Klaus then bit into the right side of Elena's neck and I bit into the left. We were finally going to break this. I was finally going to become a witch again.

I could hear Elena's heart beat faster and then slowly start to descend. She was dying. Klaus was behind her, it looked like he was trying to get every last drop of blood out of her.

After I couldn't get anymore blood out of her, and her heart had stopped beating, she dropped to the floor.

Dead.

Klaus walked slowly down the steps, taking in all of this new power.

I felt it too. I was like another part of me that had been gone for forever was back. I walked down to Klaus and looked at him. I stood face to face with Klaus. In a flash, I saw his eyes turn to gold, and he fell to the ground with pain. He was transitioning to a wolf. He was yelling because of the pain, but he was also laughing in excitement, he was finally what he always wanted to be. A Hybrid. I was watching Klaus, amazed that this was all happening.

I then fell to the ground in pain, it was happening to me. I was getting my powers back. There was a pain in my stomach that made me want to shove a stake through my own heart. It soon passed and was in my head. It felt like pain when witches cast that spell on vampires. I was shouting in pain. The worst thing was that I couldn't do anything to stop it. I was on the ground when I heard Klaus shout in pain, somehow he was thrown by an invisible force into blocks of cement.

I looked to my left and saw Bonnie the Witch chanting in Latin, they were going to kill Klaus. I heard a sickening crack and saw that the witch Greta had fallen to the ground. Damon was near her, picking Elena's body off the ground. His eyes wondered and finally met with mine. He looked betrayed, but he ignored me and went to Stefan who was still lying on the ground with a stake in his back.

I breathed in slowly and my head had finally stopped throbbing with pain. I looked around, my eyesight was fuzzy and I could barley see anything. I heard Klaus still screaming in pain. I only picked up a few lines of his conversation.

"You were dead!" Klaus yelled from across the fire.

Bonnie was still on the verge of screaming in Latin. But then she suddenly stopped and a new voice arrived.

"In the name of our family Niklaus." The new voice said. Elijah.

Then Klaus screamed in pain. "I didn't bury them at sea. I can take you too them. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

This caused their audience to retaliate.

"Elijah don't listen to him." I could finally see wat was going on. My vision had finally cleared. Elijah had is hand in Klaus's chest and Bonnie and Stefan were watching them from about ten feet away.

"If you let him live I will take you both out." Bonnie yelled ready for action.

"Then you'll die." Elijah said sounding sure in himself.