.20.

Isabella POV

Nine months of carrying my little girl. Nine months of back pain. Nine months of constant mood swings. Nine months of none stop eating. Finally today is the day.

The day of excruciating pain.

I took deep breathes as Sadie held my hand. Calum has a concert and he said he'll be here for our daughters birth.

I clinched my jaw shut, trying to stop myself from pushing.

"You need to push!" The doctor shouted at me.

"I'm not pushing until Calum gets here!" As soon as I shouted that Calum came rushing into the room with his scrubs on. He moved Sadie out the way.

"Push baby girl." Calum kissed my forehead.

I pushed and pushed until I heard my little girl cry. I sniffed.

The doctor handed me my baby wrapped in a pink little blanket.

"So beautiful." Calum smiled.

"What's her name?" Michael walked in.

"Sofia Mae." I smiled.

"Hood." Calum added.

I laughing and began to cry.

"She's so beautiful, our little girl so freaking gorgeous." I sniffed.

"She gets her looks from her mother." Calum smiled.

*~*~*

Today is the day. After a year of waiting I'm finally getting married. I'm nervous but what do you expect, it's my wedding day.

I had Michael walk me down the aisle. Sadie and the new groupies were my brides maids. The music played as I walked. Seeing Calum in a tux, I just wanted to rip it off of him. I took in a deep breath.

You can do this Isabella.

And I did.

...

I'm happily married to the man I love. The one who I wanna spend my life with. Raise our child Sofia Mae with. He's everything I could have asked for. Through thick and thin I'll stand by his side and support him no matter what. Why? Because I love him. I love Calum Hood.

"I love you Bella." He kissed my lips softly.

"I love you Calum." I kissed him back leaving my red lipstick all over his face.

----------------
The End
----------------

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx